Windows 10: adminstrate password got changed and my kids do rember what it was

Discus and support adminstrate password got changed and my kids do rember what it was in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to reset my password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by michael kotek, Jul 23, 2018.

1. adminstrate password got changed and my kids do rember what it was

I need to reset my password

:)

michael kotek, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Nicole L. Win User

Password for Kids' Croner?

Hi Alart and EpicKB

Thank you for posting in the forum.

This is a feature.

You need to unlock the phone for your kid, not your kid. It will not be able to change from kidskorner to your side, without restarting the phone and you putting in the Password again.

You can allways make a suggestion in the Suggestion Box, also about the Internet Explorer bit.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Regards,

Nicole L., Jul 23, 2018
  3. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

• Launch Control Panel.
    • Click "Network and Internet."
    • Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    • Click "Wi-Fi...."
    • Click "Wireless Properties."
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Check "Show characters."
    • Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jul 23, 2018
  4. adminstrate password got changed and my kids do rember what it was

change password in Kid's Corner on Windows 10

Thanks sir but my question is that how can I change kids corner password other than my phone password please help me

ImranRasheed, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

adminstrate password got changed and my kids do rember what it was

1. adminstrate password got changed and my kids do rember what it was - Similar Threads - adminstrate password got

2. What do i do my password changed itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do i do my password changed itself.: My pc password changes by itself. Last night i was playing with my friend and turned of my pc after I was done. None of them know my password Not even 20 minites later I turn in my pc and it isnt a 4 digit code it was a regular password. I tried all my passwords i have no way...
  3. What do i do my password changed itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do i do my password changed itself.: My pc password changes by itself. Last night i was playing with my friend and turned of my pc after I was done. None of them know my password Not even 20 minites later I turn in my pc and it isnt a 4 digit code it was a regular password. I tried all my passwords i have no way...
  4. My microsoft account got hacked and the email and password got changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got hacked and the email and password got changed: so i wanted to buy xbox game pass for pc but when i went on the xbox app i saw that my account got hacked and that the email and everything got changed but i was logged in on the browser for a little bit but i wasnt able to remove the card as it needed me to input the...
  5. how do I SETUP MY LAPTOP that is asking for password plus the adminstrator ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I SETUP MY LAPTOP that is asking for password plus the adminstrator ?: I have a 13 inch laptop that I cannot connect up to any network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-my-laptop-that-is-asking-for/70fc8242-6f5f-4c85-8158-d4d358dc6a50
  6. Can't change passwords to kids accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't change passwords to kids accounts: I've lost the passwords to both of my kids accounts on my family account. When I try to reset password the validation of my recovery form gets denied. Is there a way to bypass this step?...
  7. Can't change passwords to kids accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change passwords to kids accounts: I've lost the passwords to both of my kids accounts on my family account. When I try to reset password the validation of my recovery form gets denied. Is there a way to bypass this step?...
  8. Can't change passwords to kids accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. adminstrator change

in Windows 10 Customization
    adminstrator change: I have never signed in as an administrator, my computer used by me only. However Brother printers say I have to to allow their product to work ( they signed in as admin to test and all worked) So my worry is that if I become the administrator, will I have to set the...
  10. Adminstration password not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adminstration password not working: Hi, I am not able to uninstall or install new software or do anything with administration allows. But i am sign in the administration account only. my fingerprint is working for sign in the laptop but not working for the other purpose inside the laptop. Even not able to open...