Windows 10: adminstrater tools dont work after your last update

Discus and support adminstrater tools dont work after your last update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; after your last attemt to hack my computer and refresh is as you say because everytime I get a microsoft update you have to hack my computer to make it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChrisLangford1, Jan 9, 2021.

1. adminstrater tools dont work after your last update

after your last attemt to hack my computer and refresh is as you say because everytime I get a microsoft update you have to hack my computer to make it work, now its telling me im not the administrator and have to have to have access to download, anything, Im the only owner of the computer as as I have stated before, and passed all of your security questions, why everytime i download an update do I endlesly have to go through this process just to use my computer

:)

ChrisLangford1, Jan 9, 2021

2. windows 10 adminstrater

this problem, moving over to the adminstrater is MSN's usual **** ups

When a new computer is fired up by the owner, for the first time, the

computer should ask the user if they wish to be the adminstrater.

I have the Mcgraft (sp?) software, free from the first but now just an

unpaid for piece of junk that comes up from time to time selling itself

that only the administrator may delete

MSN the **** of the world IMO

[Moved from IE10/Windows version other/unknown]

HarlanKrause, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

adminstrater tools dont work after your last update

Headphones Suddenly Dont Work!

Hi,

Thank you for update and reply.

I suggest you to update Monitor Driver and check if that helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Right click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Monitors and Right click on the driver and follow the onscreen instruction to
      Update drivers.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

adminstrater tools dont work after your last update

1. adminstrater tools dont work after your last update - Similar Threads - adminstrater tools dont

2. Start menu not working after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu not working after last update: I have Windows 10 and after the last forced update I cannot access my start menu. The key at the bottom left of my screen does nothing when clicked, quick access on my keyboard also gets no response. I have run several cleanup tasks including an sfc through powershell and...
  3. Office excel, work not working after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office excel, work not working after last update: [ATTACH] cannot open work or excel with my paid account since the latest update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-excel-work-not-working-after-last-update/13541ad5-31c3-44ce-ba8e-a6ba0a5b4b8c
  4. cortana not working after last update

in Cortana
    cortana not working after last update: Help I'm new at this. Cortana was working fine until last update feb. 17. Now I can't get anything except Cortana asking permission to get familiar with the way I talk. When I hit the "sure" button I get "I'm sorry something went wrong. Try again in a little bit. Same thing...
  5. Fans not working after last update

Fans not working after last update: I up to date my laptop with 2 fans, now my laptop its overheating and crashing with black screen, i alreasy search for some fixes but not help, rollback the update dont work too, using another fan not works, please fix it....
  6. Audio don't working after last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio don't working after last update: Hi all! So guys, i recent update my new laptop to the last Windows version (idk the number) and the audio not work, when i plug my bt speaker its the same, wired same, dont work, any expert or someone with the same error fixed?...
  7. Touchpad it's not working after last update

Touchpad it's not working after last update: I just up to date my laptop and now the touchpad don't work, its a way to get out this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-its-not-working-after-last-update/e7052d3e-d870-46a8-928d-52aa828b28d7
  8. headset does not work after the last update

headset does not work after the last update: After updating I went to play like every day and I realized that the sound did not work, I thought that my headphones had been damaged but I used them on another PC and they worked well, I do not have much knowledge in this, so I ask for help...
  9. Internet browsers dont work after update.

Internet browsers dont work after update.: Evening, Today 11/16/18, started normally enough. Fired up my hp laptop and started my online school work through google chrome. Took a break when the computer told me it needed to be restarted to install updates. Three were installed and I fired it back up to...
  10. My Printer is not working after the last update

My Printer is not working after the last update: My Printer is not working after the last update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-not-working-after-the-last-update/1ab3b54a-c034-48da-8855-bc1ef2da884d