Windows 10: Adminstrator account suddenly appeared out of nowhere

Discus and support Adminstrator account suddenly appeared out of nowhere in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, So recently, I bought this new laptop Lenovo Legion and it came with windows 10 preinstalled. As everyone does, I made an account when I first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TDG202, Mar 27, 2020.

1. TDG202 Win User

Adminstrator account suddenly appeared out of nowhere

Hello,

So recently, I bought this new laptop Lenovo Legion and it came with windows 10 preinstalled. As everyone does, I made an account when I first turned on the laptop, and now after 3 months of usage i suddenly saw this "Adminstrator account" and I cannot delete it for some reason.

Both my user and the "Administrator" user are adminstrators with full control

I am sure that this account wasn't present before. I've updated windows multiple times lately as I used to postpone all updates due to internet connection issues.

What can I do to remove this account ?

Adminstrator account suddenly appeared out of nowhere cd7f7834-51e5-4401-8c7e-92cf2c844279?upload=true.png

Adminstrator account suddenly appeared out of nowhere 1ceff19c-0b87-45b0-9203-e56007410909?upload=true.png

Adminstrator account suddenly appeared out of nowhere 0ce267d8-1303-45a2-afa7-b26ec5555f68?upload=true.png

:)

TDG202, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Solutions Win User

Unable to Hide Built in Adminstrator Account (Version 1909.)

Bree, having followed your advice, a second account named "Andrew Griffin" appeared in the list of accounts on the login screen. This disappeared when I reversed the step.

Brink, I didn't delete my account - it shows up as as "oem" in netplwiz.

Attached a is list of accounts and you'll see that the guest account is degraded - relevant?UserAccountDetails.txt

Solutions, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Solutions Win User

Thanks Bree. Now I've disabled it and the admin account login still appears at start up and I
    Adminstrator account suddenly appeared out of nowhere [​IMG]
    notice that the account status is "degraded"

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Brink. The account named "Administrator" is listed in netplwiz when I'm using that account.

Solutions, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Solutions Win User

Thanks Brink *Smile

Yes, my user account I normally is also an administrator account.

No and you'll see how netplwiz looks in my user account; the only difference when using it in the administrator account in question is that that account is listed, too.
    Adminstrator account suddenly appeared out of nowhere [​IMG]

Solutions, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Adminstrator account suddenly appeared out of nowhere - Similar Threads - Adminstrator account suddenly

2. Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere: Hello,So everything was fine with my PC until today. This morning I found out that the logo in the lower right side of my screen with prompt to activate windows has appeared. When I go to the Activation page in Settings there’s an error message stating:“We can’t activate...
  3. Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere: Hello,So everything was fine with my PC until today. This morning I found out that the logo in the lower right side of my screen with prompt to activate windows has appeared. When I go to the Activation page in Settings there’s an error message stating:“We can’t activate...
  4. Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere: I've been using Windows 10 Pro for a few years now, and just recently, while playing a new game, the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared out of nowhere. I've tried multiple things already, and nothing is helping my case.I cant even change the product key, when i try to do...
  5. Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere: I've been using Windows 10 Pro for a few years now, and just recently, while playing a new game, the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared out of nowhere. I've tried multiple things already, and nothing is helping my case.I cant even change the product key, when i try to do...
  6. Microsoft family bug appearing out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family bug appearing out of nowhere: I randomly started to have some family time limit, my parents did not make any changements and I’m old enough to leave the family which I did yet I still have screen time limits, this did not happen to other members, if II press the button asking a parent for some more time…....
  7. Microsoft family bug appearing out of nowhere

Microsoft family bug appearing out of nowhere: I randomly started to have some family time limit, my parents did not make any changements and I’m old enough to leave the family which I did yet I still have screen time limits, this did not happen to other members, if II press the button asking a parent for some more time…....
  8. Transparent rectangle box that appears out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent rectangle box that appears out of nowhere: Hi folks,I have the following transparent box:https://gyazo.com/6c97874e97f37a46cd7079431f54800dIt appears randomly and does not go away until I restart my Windows.I am on Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview, Build 22494.rs_prerelease.211029-1421. I know that betas come with bugs...
  9. Transparent rectangle box that appears out of nowhere

Transparent rectangle box that appears out of nowhere: Hi folks,I have the following transparent box:https://gyazo.com/6c97874e97f37a46cd7079431f54800dIt appears randomly and does not go away until I restart my Windows.I am on Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview, Build 22494.rs_prerelease.211029-1421. I know that betas come with bugs...
  10. Separate Admin account appeared out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Separate Admin account appeared out of nowhere: I was overclocking my GPU, went a little too far and the PC crashed. Got it back to a stable point and put out all of the digital fires when I realised that a second User account had appeared. PC took away all of my Admin rights (I'm the only User, other than this) and gave...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 administrator account appeared

2. windiws 10 an adminisyrator account suddenly appeared