Windows 10: adminstrator change

Discus and support adminstrator change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have never signed in as an administrator, my computer used by me only. However Brother printers say I have to to allow their product to work ( they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by teddyboyfromoz, Sep 29, 2018.

1. adminstrator change

I have never signed in as an administrator, my computer used by me only.

However Brother printers say I have to to allow their product to work ( they signed in as admin to test and all worked)

So my worry is that if I become the administrator, will I have to set the computer up again, will I loose apps and some settings please.

Up to now it has read C: users\my name>

Thankyou, I am Windows 10, Defender security installed

:)

teddyboyfromoz, Sep 29, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 29, 2018
  3. How to change standard account to adminstrator?

how to change standard account to adminstrator ..

note: i have only one account it is standard and he asked me to do adminstrator ?!!

how to do it ??

Original title: windows 10 proplem

eslamashraf, Sep 29, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

adminstrator change

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue adminstrator change :p

cadaveca, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

adminstrator change

1. adminstrator change - Similar Threads - adminstrator change

2. Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.: Hi,I have removed the permission to read-write edit and access of T drive mistakenly.Need support to re-enable it. I have tried making a new user and giving administrator permissions. Still failed to access from there."Failed to Enumerate Objects in the Container"This is the...
  3. Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.: Hi,I have removed the permission to read-write edit and access of T drive mistakenly.Need support to re-enable it. I have tried making a new user and giving administrator permissions. Still failed to access from there."Failed to Enumerate Objects in the Container"This is the...
  4. how to change name of adminstrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to change name of adminstrator: how to change the administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-name-of-adminstrator/3afbeb2d-69e7-4a9d-b6d4-6accb1a4c687
  5. i need help to change from an administrator account to standard built in adminstrator...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i need help to change from an administrator account to standard built in adminstrator...: I want to change from an administrator account to standard built in administrator account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-change-from-an-administrator/74bdc9f0-0054-4eea-8139-93a365df7dca"
  6. How can I change my account type to adminstrator?

How can I change my account type to adminstrator?: I am facing defaultuser0 problem. I changed my account type to standard and I can't change it back to adminstrator. Please help![IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-account-type-to-adminstrator/dc915e98-977c-4454-b995-00db0f99cb9c"
  7. Cannot change adminstrator info

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot change adminstrator info: I forgot my Microsoft Account password to access administrator settings. The problem is that the email account associated with that account no longer exists. I need to change that email address and get a new password. Using Windows 10 130484
  8. Cannot change adminstrator info

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change adminstrator info: I forgot my Microsoft Account password to access administrator settings. The problem is that the email account associated with that account no longer exists. I need to change that email address and get a new password. Using Windows 10 130484
  9. How Do I make changes to Windows Media Player settings only with Adminstrative Approval Only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I make changes to Windows Media Player settings only with Adminstrative Approval Only: Something keeps turning my Windows Media Player Streaming Service off. I will go to watch a movie from my laptop on my Samsung TV streamed through Windows Media Player only to find it has been turn off, but I haven't turned it off. I live alone, so unless one of the three...
  10. adminstrate password got changed and my kids do rember what it was

adminstrate password got changed and my kids do rember what it was: I need to reset my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/adminstrate-password-got-changed-and-my-kids-do/2c370b3b-9cf6-40e1-b8ff-d2a5e4188f67"