Windows 10: adminstrator games

Discus and support adminstrator games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i hav e a post that showed the problem so i tried uninstalling the games that i couldnt run the one needing administrator privelage now it says my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alydra, Sep 23, 2022.

1. alydra Win User

adminstrator games

i hav e a post that showed the problem so i tried uninstalling the games that i couldnt run the one needing administrator privelage now it says my drives arent set up to install games but i dont know how to make set to intsall games

:)

alydra, Sep 23, 2022

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 23, 2022
  4. adminstrator games

Angela Pun, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

adminstrator games

1. adminstrator games - Similar Threads - adminstrator games

2. How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?: There's no option to run it as administrator, not even one in the advanced properties or compatibility tab.I usually run my games in administrator mode since my keyboard is extremely delayed, and running it inadministrator mode fixes that issue....
  3. How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?: There's no option to run it as administrator, not even one in the advanced properties or compatibility tab.I usually run my games in administrator mode since my keyboard is extremely delayed, and running it inadministrator mode fixes that issue....
  4. Family safety child adminstrator error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family safety child adminstrator error: I am having an issue with family safety showing my child as having administrator access, which is not true. This seems to be a serious issue with a lot of people and I want to know if Microsoft is going to fix the issue or not. If they aren't going to fix the issue then maybe...
  5. Family safety child adminstrator error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety child adminstrator error: I am having an issue with family safety showing my child as having administrator access, which is not true. This seems to be a serious issue with a lot of people and I want to know if Microsoft is going to fix the issue or not. If they aren't going to fix the issue then maybe...
  6. why cant i get the xbox app to get the adminstrator permision to download a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i get the xbox app to get the adminstrator permision to download a game: It just started doing it, no mater what i do it doestn want to ask me for the permision. I can download the game but it wont open when i click on it, i tried to repair the app, unistalling and installing again and also every sudjection in this...
  7. why cant i get the xbox app to get the adminstrator permision to download a game

why cant i get the xbox app to get the adminstrator permision to download a game: It just started doing it, no mater what i do it doestn want to ask me for the permision. I can download the game but it wont open when i click on it, i tried to repair the app, unistalling and installing again and also every sudjection in this...
  8. adminstrator games

adminstrator games: i hav e a post that showed the problem so i tried uninstalling the games that i couldnt run the one needing administrator privelage now it says my drives arent set up to install games but i dont know how to make set to intsall games...
  9. adminstrator games

in Windows 10 Customization
    adminstrator games: i hav e a post that showed the problem so i tried uninstalling the games that i couldnt run the one needing administrator privelage now it says my drives arent set up to install games but i dont know how to make set to intsall games...
  10. Video game says Adminstrator required, but I am administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video game says Adminstrator required, but I am administrator?: Basically my game Call of Duty 2 gives me an error every time I try to start it, something like "Please run as administrator", even though I am an administrator. I went into the Properties tab for the shortcut and the main game EXE, and I changed the Security to allow for all...