Windows 10: adminstrator information

Discus and support adminstrator information in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to edit the spelling of the name of the administrator. I do not want to change the administrator nor the status of the named administrator-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolinaRW, Aug 11, 2019.

1. adminstrator information

I want to edit the spelling of the name of the administrator. I do not want to change the administrator nor the status of the named administrator- only the spelling of the name of the administrator. Any ideas? Thanks.

:)

CarolinaRW, Aug 11, 2019

2. Removing adminstrator by adminstrator

You need to post more information, e.g. like so:

• Mark the first line of code you see below with your mouse, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    • Press the Windows key + R, then press Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    • Press Enter.
    • Same three steps with the second code line.
    • Paste the contents of the desktop file accounts.txt into your reply and tell us which one is the child account.

cmd /c net users >> "%UserProfile%\Desktop\accounts.txt

cmd /c net localgroup administrators >> "%UserProfile%\Desktop\accounts.txt

Frederik Long, Aug 11, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Aug 11, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

adminstrator information

How to reformat USB Recovery Drive

Part of the commands and results were missing from the image.

Open adminstrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    diskpart
    list disk
    select disk #
    (replace # with the disk number for the flash drive)
    attributes disk clear readonly
    exit

If the above steps work then you are set.
    If the above steps fail then view this link for additional troubleshooting steps:
    How to Format Read-only USB Drive Successfully?

zbook, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

adminstrator information

1. adminstrator information - Similar Threads - adminstrator information

2. How do I sign into my adminstrator account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I sign into my adminstrator account?: I am trying to upload a website but find I am required to be signed into my administrator account. .I have Windows 10 - and read somewhere that the administrator account is built in. Can anyone please give me instructions?...
  3. adminstrator

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    adminstrator: How do I delete all accounts including administrator and create new ones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adminstrator/e45e3442-8943-4c04-93a2-c652cc1b0880
  4. Not Adminstrator anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not Adminstrator anymore: Hi, My mother is taking over my laptop, how do I remove myself as Administrator so she can be the Administrator of my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-adminstrator-anymore/8c6a3167-33dc-4b48-b6af-47015b2d2bcb"
  5. adminstration permission

adminstration permission: I am the only person who uses this computer and would therefore like to remove administration permission. Would appreciate help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adminstration-permission/3fdec382-8b27-41cb-aed2-86ee57c7a52b"
  6. Access built in adminstrator Dell Inspirion running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access built in adminstrator Dell Inspirion running Windows 10: The user name that appears in my C drive and relates to my primary administrator account has somehow been changed to a a different name. It's been that way for some time but I didn't realize that certain files showing the "the substituted / alien user name" will not...
  7. Adminstrator not recognized

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adminstrator not recognized: I am listed as administrater but windows does not recoginize this. I cannot install 1809 windows update beciase of this? On line instructions say to change type of account, but options are not there?...
  8. How can I change my account type to adminstrator?

How can I change my account type to adminstrator?: I am facing defaultuser0 problem. I changed my account type to standard and I can't change it back to adminstrator. Please help![IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-account-type-to-adminstrator/dc915e98-977c-4454-b995-00db0f99cb9c"
  9. Cannot change adminstrator info

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot change adminstrator info: I forgot my Microsoft Account password to access administrator settings. The problem is that the email account associated with that account no longer exists. I need to change that email address and get a new password. Using Windows 10 130484
  10. Cannot change adminstrator info

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot change adminstrator info: I forgot my Microsoft Account password to access administrator settings. The problem is that the email account associated with that account no longer exists. I need to change that email address and get a new password. Using Windows 10 130484