Windows 10: adminstrator information

Discus and support adminstrator information in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to edit the spelling of the name of the administrator. I do not want to change the administrator nor the status of the named administrator-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolinaRW, Aug 11, 2019.

1. adminstrator information

I want to edit the spelling of the name of the administrator. I do not want to change the administrator nor the status of the named administrator- only the spelling of the name of the administrator. Any ideas? Thanks.

:)

CarolinaRW, Aug 11, 2019

2. Removing adminstrator by adminstrator

You need to post more information, e.g. like so:

• Mark the first line of code you see below with your mouse, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    • Press the Windows key + R, then press Ctrl+V to paste the code line.
    • Press Enter.
    • Same three steps with the second code line.
    • Paste the contents of the desktop file accounts.txt into your reply and tell us which one is the child account.

cmd /c net users >> "%UserProfile%\Desktop\accounts.txt

cmd /c net localgroup administrators >> "%UserProfile%\Desktop\accounts.txt

Frederik Long, Aug 11, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Aug 11, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

adminstrator information

How to reformat USB Recovery Drive

Part of the commands and results were missing from the image.

Open adminstrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    diskpart
    list disk
    select disk #
    (replace # with the disk number for the flash drive)
    attributes disk clear readonly
    exit

If the above steps work then you are set.
    If the above steps fail then view this link for additional troubleshooting steps:
    How to Format Read-only USB Drive Successfully?

zbook, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

adminstrator information

1. adminstrator information - Similar Threads - adminstrator information

2. How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?: There's no option to run it as administrator, not even one in the advanced properties or compatibility tab.I usually run my games in administrator mode since my keyboard is extremely delayed, and running it inadministrator mode fixes that issue....
  3. How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?: There's no option to run it as administrator, not even one in the advanced properties or compatibility tab.I usually run my games in administrator mode since my keyboard is extremely delayed, and running it inadministrator mode fixes that issue....
  4. Family safety child adminstrator error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family safety child adminstrator error: I am having an issue with family safety showing my child as having administrator access, which is not true. This seems to be a serious issue with a lot of people and I want to know if Microsoft is going to fix the issue or not. If they aren't going to fix the issue then maybe...
  5. Family safety child adminstrator error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety child adminstrator error: I am having an issue with family safety showing my child as having administrator access, which is not true. This seems to be a serious issue with a lot of people and I want to know if Microsoft is going to fix the issue or not. If they aren't going to fix the issue then maybe...
  6. Family safety child adminstrator error

7. IT adminstrator problem help me pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT adminstrator problem help me pls: i get this msg on windows 11 i did a reset to everything on my pc including files and apps created a new microsoft acc and get this msg your it adminstrator had limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access in not available contact it helpdesk for...
  8. IT adminstrator problem help me pls

IT adminstrator problem help me pls: i get this msg on windows 11 i did a reset to everything on my pc including files and apps created a new microsoft acc and get this msg your it adminstrator had limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access in not available contact it helpdesk for...
  9. I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts: I recently had a glitch on MS Windows 10 where file manager jumps to the top or bottom of the list of files on the left jusrt when you are about to save a file in a searched for folder so you must scroll & search again that required I create another User Account. I did this...
  10. I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts

I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts: I recently had a glitch on MS Windows 10 where file manager jumps to the top or bottom of the list of files on the left jusrt when you are about to save a file in a searched for folder so you must scroll & search again that required I create another User Account. I did this...