Windows 10: Adminstrator Log on

Discus and support Adminstrator Log on in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I log on as Administrator... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by billjohnston2, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Adminstrator Log on

How do I log on as Administrator

:)

billjohnston2, Jul 18, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Artrix8 Win User
    Lost Adminstrator rights

So I got my main adminstrator account deleted accidently and now Im left with 1 local account.I tried logging in with built in adminstrator account but it is asking me for password I have never set...I am the only user of the computer.Any help would be
    greatly appreciated...

Artrix8, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Adminstrator Log on

New TechPowerUp Forums, Early Access

So far I like it with just a few issues, and they are minor.

• The name of the person who created the thread and the date is really lite and hard to read for me.
    • When you are logged in the thread titles are in bold and look great, but when you are logged out they are normal, and very hard to read. We have a lot of users that come, and do not login. So, I suggest changing it to where everything is bold if you are not logged in.
      • logged in

Adminstrator Log on NewForum.jpg

• Logged out

Adminstrator Log on Logout.jpg

Mindweaver, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Adminstrator Log on

1. Adminstrator Log on - Similar Threads - Adminstrator Log

2. How do I log into an Adminstrator account with the Standard account as default

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I log into an Adminstrator account with the Standard account as default: This is completely my fault, hopefully someone knows a workaround.I ran the prompt netplwiz to change the default account's properties, to a standard account. The administrator account was on the list, I presumed that the admin profile would've been available on the login...
  3. How do I log into an Adminstrator account with the Standard account as default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log into an Adminstrator account with the Standard account as default: This is completely my fault, hopefully someone knows a workaround.I ran the prompt netplwiz to change the default account's properties, to a standard account. The administrator account was on the list, I presumed that the admin profile would've been available on the login...
  4. How do I log into an Adminstrator account with the Standard account as default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Forgotton Adminstrator Password BUT I can log into Home Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Forgotton Adminstrator Password BUT I can log into Home Edition: Hi Your help will be appreciated.I am able to log into my laptop BUT I cannot log in as Administrator as the system is rejecting my password unfortunately I did NOT make a reset USB.I purchased my laptop from Dell no disks/sticks supplied I do KNOW my Product Code.ThanksMargo...
  6. Windows 11 Forgotton Adminstrator Password BUT I can log into Home Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Forgotton Adminstrator Password BUT I can log into Home Edition: Hi Your help will be appreciated.I am able to log into my laptop BUT I cannot log in as Administrator as the system is rejecting my password unfortunately I did NOT make a reset USB.I purchased my laptop from Dell no disks/sticks supplied I do KNOW my Product Code.ThanksMargo...
  7. Unable to log into adminstrator email account on laptop on Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to log into adminstrator email account on laptop on Windows 10: Hello,I needed to log onto my adminstrator account which is an outlook account after deleting an app. Its not taking the password I thought it was and when i click to verify it asks for my 4 digit pin. I put in what i thought it was then the only other 4 digit i use anywhere...
  8. Windows won't let me log in as adminstrator.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won't let me log in as adminstrator.: Hello, I've been having issues logging in as admistrator in windows 10. No matter how I do it, I get the window asking me to give a user name and password, but then I don't get a dialoug box allowing me to do it. Is there a way to solve this problem. [IMG]...
  9. Can not log in with Adminstrer account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not log in with Adminstrer account: Unable to log in with Administer account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-log-in-with-adminstrer-account/13138b15-4786-45b8-8fe6-d1b8c891413c
  10. Adminstrator Log-In Issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adminstrator Log-In Issues: I have an HP laptop, with me as the only user and administrator. As a consequence, there is no front end log-in required. When I boot the machine up, it goes to my home screen, I open Edge and off I go. However, I would like to block some sports websites that I check too...