Windows 10: Adminstrator not recognized

Discus and support Adminstrator not recognized in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am listed as administrater but windows does not recoginize this. I cannot install 1809 windows update beciase of this? On line instructions say to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaxGhz, May 6, 2019.

1. MaxGhz Win User

Adminstrator not recognized

I am listed as administrater but windows does not recoginize this. I cannot install 1809 windows update beciase of this? On line instructions say to change type of account, but options are not there?

:)

MaxGhz, May 6, 2019

2. backup drive not recognized

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the external backup is not being recognized. I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check for status.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 6, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    How to reformat USB Recovery Drive

Part of the commands and results were missing from the image.

Open adminstrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    diskpart
    list disk
    select disk #
    (replace # with the disk number for the flash drive)
    attributes disk clear readonly
    exit

If the above steps work then you are set.
    If the above steps fail then view this link for additional troubleshooting steps:
    How to Format Read-only USB Drive Successfully?

zbook, May 6, 2019
  4. Adminstrator not recognized

Windows 10 not recognizing Samsung Galaxy S6

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices from the list and follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Also, I would suggest you to check if you get any options or any notification that the device is recognized in your phone when it is connected to the system. If so, then change the options in the phone and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Adminstrator not recognized

1. Adminstrator not recognized - Similar Threads - Adminstrator recognized

2. How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?: There's no option to run it as administrator, not even one in the advanced properties or compatibility tab.I usually run my games in administrator mode since my keyboard is extremely delayed, and running it inadministrator mode fixes that issue....
  3. How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?: There's no option to run it as administrator, not even one in the advanced properties or compatibility tab.I usually run my games in administrator mode since my keyboard is extremely delayed, and running it inadministrator mode fixes that issue....
  4. Family safety child adminstrator error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family safety child adminstrator error: I am having an issue with family safety showing my child as having administrator access, which is not true. This seems to be a serious issue with a lot of people and I want to know if Microsoft is going to fix the issue or not. If they aren't going to fix the issue then maybe...
  5. Family safety child adminstrator error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety child adminstrator error: I am having an issue with family safety showing my child as having administrator access, which is not true. This seems to be a serious issue with a lot of people and I want to know if Microsoft is going to fix the issue or not. If they aren't going to fix the issue then maybe...
  6. Family safety child adminstrator error

7. IT adminstrator problem help me pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT adminstrator problem help me pls: i get this msg on windows 11 i did a reset to everything on my pc including files and apps created a new microsoft acc and get this msg your it adminstrator had limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access in not available contact it helpdesk for...
  8. IT adminstrator problem help me pls

IT adminstrator problem help me pls: i get this msg on windows 11 i did a reset to everything on my pc including files and apps created a new microsoft acc and get this msg your it adminstrator had limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access in not available contact it helpdesk for...
  9. I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts: I recently had a glitch on MS Windows 10 where file manager jumps to the top or bottom of the list of files on the left jusrt when you are about to save a file in a searched for folder so you must scroll & search again that required I create another User Account. I did this...
  10. I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts

I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts: I recently had a glitch on MS Windows 10 where file manager jumps to the top or bottom of the list of files on the left jusrt when you are about to save a file in a searched for folder so you must scroll & search again that required I create another User Account. I did this...