Windows 10: Adminstrator permission

Discus and support Adminstrator permission in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Home, I change my administrator permission to standard. In control panel I want to change it back, but in the User Account Control it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Walvis_995, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Adminstrator permission

I have Windows 10 Home, I change my administrator permission to standard. In control panel I want to change it back, but in the User Account Control it does not give me the option of the yes button to make changes, It only display the no button. How can I fix this problem

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Walvis_995, Sep 24, 2018

2. need adminstrator permission

I m facing a problem with my pc Whenever i connect any pendrive or ext hard disk I m not able to copy anything to it nor i m able to delete It show u need adminstrator permission

abhishekyadav812, Sep 24, 2018
  3. I have a problem of Adminstrator Permission.

Whenever i wanna use my USB flash drive, a popup comes with information that i need adminstrator permission for this action and to continue use security tab. But neither admin permission nor security tab comes in my control.Now how can I fix this problem??

mirzajahangeer, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Adminstrator permission

No permissions

Hi,

I would suggest you to right click on the user's folder for your profile and check if the permissions shows as "read only'. If this is the case, it might be causing the issue. In this case, I would suggest you to go to C:\User folder, right click on the
    folder with your username and follow these steps:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    This does a one-time action that replaces the security on all the files/subfolders. It’s one-time, so you won’t find that box checked if you peek at it later. Try these steps and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Adminstrator permission

1. Adminstrator permission - Similar Threads - Adminstrator permission

2. how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?: this morning i installed two updates for Windows 11 home. After installing the updates i tried to update my graphic driver. when pressing to update the graphics driver, it took 5 minutes to load then said "windows cannot access the specified path or file. you may not have the...
  3. how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?: this morning i installed two updates for Windows 11 home. After installing the updates i tried to update my graphic driver. when pressing to update the graphics driver, it took 5 minutes to load then said "windows cannot access the specified path or file. you may not have the...
  4. How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...: Windows 11 updated Windows 10 last year when it came out. Just installed all new updates today 4-11-2024, andnow it only shows that I must use Administraol Control with user ID and password, it never did that before.Please help. Now when I try to install an App, it always...
  5. How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...

How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...: Windows 11 updated Windows 10 last year when it came out. Just installed all new updates today 4-11-2024, andnow it only shows that I must use Administraol Control with user ID and password, it never did that before.Please help. Now when I try to install an App, it always...
  6. Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.: Hi,I have removed the permission to read-write edit and access of T drive mistakenly.Need support to re-enable it. I have tried making a new user and giving administrator permissions. Still failed to access from there."Failed to Enumerate Objects in the Container"This is the...
  7. Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.

Drive permissions changed for adminstrator.: Hi,I have removed the permission to read-write edit and access of T drive mistakenly.Need support to re-enable it. I have tried making a new user and giving administrator permissions. Still failed to access from there."Failed to Enumerate Objects in the Container"This is the...
  8. ADMINSTRATOR PERMISSIONS>>>>> cannot complete installation without admin permissions. ANY...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADMINSTRATOR PERMISSIONS>>>>> cannot complete installation without admin permissions. ANY...: i am already the system Admin and cannot install games direct from the game pass without it stopping at 90% complete. i have attempted several differntant games and yet the problem still keeps occuring. [IMG]...
  9. Adminstrator's permission to delete.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adminstrator's permission to delete.: I would like adminstrator's permission to delete all my Skype files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adminstrators-permission-to-delete/dd8334c1-02db-44c8-be81-47b749afbb7d
  10. adminstration permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    adminstration permission: I am the only person who uses this computer and would therefore like to remove administration permission. Would appreciate help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adminstration-permission/3fdec382-8b27-41cb-aed2-86ee57c7a52b"