Windows 10: adminstrator problem

Discus and support adminstrator problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i wanted to change my user name on my laptop because it was incomplete c:\users\khale and found a way online asking me to type netplwiz on run command... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KhaledMuhammad1, Jan 19, 2021.

1. adminstrator problem

i wanted to change my user name on my laptop because it was incomplete c:\users\khale and found a way online asking me to type netplwiz on run command and change it from there then reboot and now i have no administrator privilege and don't know how to fix it

help please

:)

KhaledMuhammad1, Jan 19, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 19, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    How to reformat USB Recovery Drive

Part of the commands and results were missing from the image.

Open adminstrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    diskpart
    list disk
    select disk #
    (replace # with the disk number for the flash drive)
    attributes disk clear readonly
    exit

If the above steps work then you are set.
    If the above steps fail then view this link for additional troubleshooting steps:
    How to Format Read-only USB Drive Successfully?

zbook, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

adminstrator problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

adminstrator problem

1. adminstrator problem - Similar Threads - adminstrator problem

2. how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?: this morning i installed two updates for Windows 11 home. After installing the updates i tried to update my graphic driver. when pressing to update the graphics driver, it took 5 minutes to load then said "windows cannot access the specified path or file. you may not have the...
  3. how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?: this morning i installed two updates for Windows 11 home. After installing the updates i tried to update my graphic driver. when pressing to update the graphics driver, it took 5 minutes to load then said "windows cannot access the specified path or file. you may not have the...
  4. How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...: Windows 11 updated Windows 10 last year when it came out. Just installed all new updates today 4-11-2024, andnow it only shows that I must use Administraol Control with user ID and password, it never did that before.Please help. Now when I try to install an App, it always...
  5. How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...

How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...: Windows 11 updated Windows 10 last year when it came out. Just installed all new updates today 4-11-2024, andnow it only shows that I must use Administraol Control with user ID and password, it never did that before.Please help. Now when I try to install an App, it always...
  6. How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?: There's no option to run it as administrator, not even one in the advanced properties or compatibility tab.I usually run my games in administrator mode since my keyboard is extremely delayed, and running it inadministrator mode fixes that issue....
  7. IT adminstrator problem help me pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT adminstrator problem help me pls: i get this msg on windows 11 i did a reset to everything on my pc including files and apps created a new microsoft acc and get this msg your it adminstrator had limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access in not available contact it helpdesk for...
  8. IT adminstrator problem help me pls

IT adminstrator problem help me pls: i get this msg on windows 11 i did a reset to everything on my pc including files and apps created a new microsoft acc and get this msg your it adminstrator had limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access in not available contact it helpdesk for...
  9. IT Adminstrator Problem. I tried the solutions Of Mr Dave >reg delete...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT Adminstrator Problem. I tried the solutions Of Mr Dave >reg delete...: IT Adminstrator Problem Please help me sir. I tried the solutions Of Mr Dave but a singel line says C:\Users\groy5>reg delete "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost" /f ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value....
  10. IT Adminstrator Problem. I tried the solutions Of Mr Dave >reg delete...

IT Adminstrator Problem. I tried the solutions Of Mr Dave >reg delete...: IT Adminstrator Problem Please help me sir. I tried the solutions Of Mr Dave but a singel line says C:\Users\groy5>reg delete "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost" /f ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value....