Windows 10: admistrator email addres

Discus and support admistrator email addres in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change/update the email address attached to my administrator account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DerekFern, Dec 12, 2019.

1. DerekFern Win User

admistrator email addres

How can I change/update the email address attached to my administrator account

:)

DerekFern, Dec 12, 2019

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Delete Outlook email address and add new admistrator email

Hi,

If you've created a new account, you can assign it as the new administrator account and delete the other one. For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we'd like to have some clarifications regarding the issue:

• Are you signing to your laptop using a Microsoft account?
    • Are you able to sign in using the new email address you've created?
    • Did you assign the newly created email address or user account as the new admin account?

In the meantime, if you can login using the new account that you've created, try creating a new admin account or setting it up as the new admin and delete the old one by following the steps in this
    article.

We'll wait for your response.

Anne Ros, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

admistrator email addres

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

admistrator email addres

1. admistrator email addres - Similar Threads - admistrator email addres

2. name on admistrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    name on admistrator account: How do I change the name on my administrator account? My Microsoft account shows the update, but the computer still shows the old name. This should be easier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/name-on-admistrator-account/37a8b973-9ae2-4313-8298-4d3709ee4b6d
  3. Admistrator Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admistrator Account: Hello!My windows 10 computer doesn't have a Admistrator account on it, because I deleted it,But it has an account a normal one. Simply, how do I restore Administrator rights to a normal account?...
  4. Admistrator Account

Admistrator Account: Hello!My windows 10 computer doesn't have a Admistrator account on it, because I deleted it,But it has an account a normal one. Simply, how do I restore Administrator rights to a normal account?...
  5. Admistrator Account

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. DNS Addres Could Not Be Found

DNS Addres Could Not Be Found: I'm having an issue where I can't connect to the internet through a wifi point on my laptop using windows 10, but I can connect to the internet on my phone using the same wifi point.I've tried Chrome and Edge. I've cleared my cache and cookies. I've flushed DNS, released and...
  7. DNS Addres Could Not Be Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Addres Could Not Be Found: I'm having an issue where I can't connect to the internet through a wifi point on my laptop using windows 10, but I can connect to the internet on my phone using the same wifi point.I've tried Chrome and Edge. I've cleared my cache and cookies. I've flushed DNS, released and...
  8. Admistrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admistrator: my computer is saying I cant use a game because I am not the administrator - but I am! Any help, please? David https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admistrator/5495735d-d7c0-43bd-81e9-c5e5fa8f5db4
  9. Admistrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admistrator: Hey, I am trying to delete this content from my laptop and it says I need administrators permission, but I am the administrator and in fact the only account I need help please it would not let me delete it. Can someone please help me asap[ATTACH]....
  10. Admistrative permission needed

in Windows 10 Support
    Admistrative permission needed: I have Windows 10 and in the Windows old folder there are several sub folders. They are all taking a huge amount of space. When I try to delete them it says I "Admistrative permission needed ". I even took control over them. And this is my personal computer. How can I get...