Windows 10: Adobe 2015 CC products will not uninstall on Windows 10

Discus and support Adobe 2015 CC products will not uninstall on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed a Adobe Master Collection CC 2017 that claimed that only had the Adobe Creative Suite CC 207 on but but it installed all of CC 2015 as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ornithophilia, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Adobe 2015 CC products will not uninstall on Windows 10

I installed a Adobe Master Collection CC 2017 that claimed that only had the Adobe Creative Suite CC 207 on but but it installed all of CC 2015 as well. Now I have duplicates of all the Adobe CC products and it is wasting a lot of space. So I try to uninstall all the CC 2015 products, but every time I try to do so, it always says "Uninstallation was unsuccessful. your uninstallation encountered errors." always two seconds into uninstall attempt.

I cannot uninstall the Adobe CC 2015 products that were installed along with the CC 2017 products. Not sure why Adobe would install both but it is seemingly preventing me from removing all the 2015 products

Does anybody know what the problem could be?

:)

Ornithophilia, Oct 22, 2017

2. Photoshop with Windows 10

Is Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 Compatible with Windows 10?

TerrieHenderson, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Adobe 2015 CC products will not uninstall on Windows 10

FreeBooter, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Steve C Win User
    Try reinstalling those CC2015 programs again over the top of the existing ones then try uninstalling them. This install/uninstall sequence may reset something.

Steve C, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Adobe 2015 CC products will not uninstall on Windows 10

1. Adobe 2015 CC products will not uninstall on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Adobe 2015 products

2. Windows 11, Recent connection issues with Adobe CC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Recent connection issues with Adobe CC: Purchased my new Windows 11 machine back in January. Installed Adobe CC and all apps without issues. Recently, I'm unable to connect to Adobe CC, with all sort of connection errors including my system appears offline. I contacted Adobe support rep. who tried to help even by...
  3. Guideline to Packaging Adobe CC 2021 Product in App-V

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Guideline to Packaging Adobe CC 2021 Product in App-V: Hi All, I have sequenced Premier Pro CC 15 usujg AppV 5. But when I'm trying to run the app Im getting the below error... The app was unable tonstart correctly 0x0000142. Click OK to close thr application. The event viewer log says.... The virtual application <path...
  4. Adobe CC download error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adobe CC download error: Hello, whenever I try to download Adobe creative cloud products it wont work and I get Error 51 which states: the app package to be installed is trying to access a file that is in use by a different application. So I followed their trouble shooting steps and closed all apps...
  5. Windows update May 2020 and Adobe CC

Windows update May 2020 and Adobe CC: When can I expect the Windows May 2020 update? My main software I use for work Adobe CC can't function on the current version. This lasts for too long now and I can't wait anymore. I constantly get errors and it's not Adobe's fault this time, but Microsoft Windows'. I have...
  6. install Adobe CC on windows 10 home

install Adobe CC on windows 10 home: how do i install adobe cc on windows 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-adobe-cc-on-windows-10-home/a9e673c1-d464-471f-b14f-dab45c2595e4
  7. How do I uninstall adobe CC completely and destroy all of it’s horcruxes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I uninstall adobe CC completely and destroy all of it’s horcruxes?: It’s getting on my nerves now. No matter what I do, it keeps coming back. When I uninstall it through control panel it says it’s running in the background. I end the tasks but if I cut off one head, two more appear. Urgh its making me so mad. Please help me submitted by...
  8. Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing: Hello, Can anyone spot a clue to the crashing in these images? Thanks, Anthony [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-illustrator-cc-keeps-crashing/b1ec34bb-1f82-4501-a9c8-487d5824190a
  9. Why does Windows 10 allow Adobe CC to be malware-like in uninstallation?

Why does Windows 10 allow Adobe CC to be malware-like in uninstallation?: I wanted to uninstall the virus-like Adobe Creative Cloud (aka Adobe CC) and related products from my computer. Adobe CC is Adobe's: (a) interface to suite of cloud products - which get installed alongside as separate programs, and (b) viral-marketing-like platform - in...
  10. 10 not playing nice with Adobe CC Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    10 not playing nice with Adobe CC Apps: As I've complained about, and others may have as well, Adobe CC Apps (Audition, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and basically any other Adobe app) are not playing nicely in 10. Here is what I am experiencing: 1. Poor initialization. When I launch the app, my computer locks up (no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe CC 2015 will not uninstall

2. bella 5201-b keyboard driver windows 10 adobe cc premiere