Windows 10: adobe 7 on windows 10

Discus and support adobe 7 on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently installed adobe 7 on windows 10 upgraded from 7 and it appears in programs and installed correctly but wont open. either from taks bar,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Boltzy_SA, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Boltzy_SA Win User

adobe 7 on windows 10

I recently installed adobe 7 on windows 10 upgraded from 7 and it appears in programs and installed correctly but wont open. either from taks bar, desktop icon program file or from a PDF file.

I have attempted to set as default program through the default app feature but it does not appear in the list of apps and from right clicking properties open with "change app" direct from a PDF file

Any suggestions.

thanks

Boltzy_SA

:)

Boltzy_SA, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2020
  4. adobe 7 on windows 10

Windows 10 and Adobe Reader

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the Adobe Reader and check if that helps:

Follow the steps to un-install the Adobe Reader.

• Type control panel
      in the search box.

• Click on programs and features or uninstall a program (depends on what view you are in)

• Right click on Adobe Reader.

• Click on uninstall.

• Go through uninstall Wizard to Uninstall Abode Reader.

Refer to the link given below to Install Adobe Reader.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to contact Adobe support for further assistance.

http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

adobe 7 on windows 10

1. adobe 7 on windows 10 - Similar Threads - adobe

2. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  3. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop: Hi,every day I keep changing Adobe being a default app for pdf files. And every day when I start my laptop, Adobe is back to Chrome. This is ridiculous to be doing every day.Thank you....
  4. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adobe is being reset to Chrome every time I restart my laptop

6. adobe indesign

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe indesign: I am unable to install adobe indesign onto my pc. When trying to install I am told that the app is not in the microsoft app store and to change my settings. However there is no instruction on how to change my settings. Please could you help....
  7. adobe indesign

adobe indesign: I am unable to install adobe indesign onto my pc. When trying to install I am told that the app is not in the microsoft app store and to change my settings. However there is no instruction on how to change my settings. Please could you help....
  8. adobe indesign

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10: My Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, or Adobe PDF's in Windows 10 - why?I'm trying to do some really important and urgent work and I haven't been able to access my files for two days.I'm not an experienced computer operative - I can only use the very basic things as I...
  10. Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10

Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, Adobe in Windows 10: My Files suddenly won't open in Excel, Word, or Adobe PDF's in Windows 10 - why?I'm trying to do some really important and urgent work and I haven't been able to access my files for two days.I'm not an experienced computer operative - I can only use the very basic things as I...