Windows 10: adobe acrobat 9 standard

Discus and support adobe acrobat 9 standard in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am having a problem with preview in file explore on a windows 10 pro 64 system. I am getting no preview and can't find the compatible reader... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tommy10suzen, Apr 8, 2019.

1. adobe acrobat 9 standard

Hi guys, I am having a problem with preview in file explore on a windows 10 pro 64 system. I am getting no preview and can't find the compatible reader program in my list of programs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

tommy10suzen, Apr 8, 2019

2. I want Adobe Acrobat Standard X to be my default not Reader

Hello,

Thank you for the update.

As per the description, Adobe Acrobat Standard X is not listed as a default app but it pops up listed as a "desktop app".

I suggest you to check the app in the Programs and features.
    To do so follow the below steps.

1. Press Windows + R, type appwiz.cpl

If the application is not present in the Programs & Features
    then Suggest you to download the app from the link.

choose the appropriate language under Acrobat X standard installer,
    and download.
    Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

Do let us know the update.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro not listed under set default program

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to set Adobe Acrobat as default program from settings, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Navigate to the file which you want to open using Adobe Acrobat.
    • Right click on the file and select Open with and click on
      choose another app
    • Check if Adobe Acrobat is listed in the programs list.
    • If not then click on Look for another app on this PC.
    • Navigate to the location where Adobe Acrobat is installed and select the same.
    • Check the box for Always use this app to open files and click on
      OK.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 8, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

adobe acrobat 9 standard

Change default program from Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro

Hi Sharon,

Regarding your concern, we suggest that you do the steps below:

• Right click the thumbnail of the PDF file.
    • Select and click Properties.
    • Click the General tab and in the dialog box, click Change...
    • Choose the Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, and then click OK.
    • Once you're back to the General tab, click OK
      or Apply.
    This should help in getting your query resolved.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

adobe acrobat 9 standard

1. adobe acrobat 9 standard - Similar Threads - adobe acrobat standard

2. adobe acrobat will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe acrobat will not open: adobe acrobat runs in administrator profile, but not my regular windows profile. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-will-not-open/6dde41dc-3586-4ed6-8f29-26bbf36d0555
  3. adobe acrobat will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe acrobat will not open: adobe acrobat runs in administrator profile, but not my regular windows profile. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-will-not-open/6dde41dc-3586-4ed6-8f29-26bbf36d0555
  4. Adobe Acrobat Reader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader: I think the current update waiting on my system will deleteAdobe Acrobat Reader from my PC – subsequent to this how do I read my PDF’s ordownload future PDF’s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader/8e15ab35-23cd-4951-bdde-8351aa1b6ce5
  5. Issues with adobe acrobat

Issues with adobe acrobat: I was working with Turbo Tax amending previous yr, went to save file, pdf created by adobe acrobat, but program would neither save file nor print file due to issues with Adobe Acrobat. I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and Adobe.com, went to reinstall Adobe Acrobat and...
  6. Adobe Acrobat Pro

Adobe Acrobat Pro: We cannot use Prepaid Adobe Pro and get a notification saying: "The application has failed to start because its side by side Configuration is incorrect" Just consulted with ADOBE Customer Support and they indicate to contact Microsoft...
  7. Adobe Acrobat reader

Adobe Acrobat reader: I have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on my Windows 10 system but trying to get it as the default pdf document reader dosen't seem to work, any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader/ba3f4dae-8961-4a32-9cd3-ca767f8e07a4
  8. Adobe Acrobat DC

Adobe Acrobat DC: Cannot open this program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-dc/c97c3d02-10fd-46d6-81a7-4a43138fc0fe
  9. Adobe Acrobat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe Acrobat: I received an update last night from Adobe Acrobat. The program now closes after about 30 seconds. After 2 hour on the phone today with Adobe they are saying the Admin user needs permissions form MS. Either MS needs to give permission to my account or to migrate my Admin...
  10. Adobe Acrobat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe Acrobat: I received an update last night from Adobe Acrobat. The program now closes after about 30 seconds. After 2 hour on the phone today with Adobe they are saying the Admin user needs permissions form MS. Either MS needs to give permission to my account or to migrate my Admin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot change default app for adobe acrobat 9