Windows 10: adobe acrobat pro automatically close in 2 minutes after recent windows update

Discus and support adobe acrobat pro automatically close in 2 minutes after recent windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As titled. These are the updates that I installed KB4522355 KB4522741 KB4524100 KB4516115 KB2267602 1903 any one encounter the same issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tedhungchun, Nov 12, 2019.

1. adobe acrobat pro automatically close in 2 minutes after recent windows update

As titled.

These are the updates that I installed

KB4522355

KB4522741

KB4524100

KB4516115

KB2267602

any one encounter the same issue?

:)

tedhungchun, Nov 12, 2019

2. I have installed Adobe Acrobat Pro XI on my computer, but when I try to use it, I get a message that it can't find it

Hi Peter,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would like to know on which location does the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application appear.

If you have not checked the installed Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application in the Programs and Features then, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application in compatibility mode.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application:

• Right click on Start button and click on Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Find the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application from the list.
    • Right click on it and select Uninstall.
    Follow the below steps to install the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application in compatibility mode:

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let it application and then check the functionality.

If the issue still persists then, I would recommend you to contact the Adobe support for further assistance with this issue.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro not listed under set default program

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to set Adobe Acrobat as default program from settings, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Navigate to the file which you want to open using Adobe Acrobat.
    • Right click on the file and select Open with and click on
      choose another app
    • Check if Adobe Acrobat is listed in the programs list.
    • If not then click on Look for another app on this PC.
    • Navigate to the location where Adobe Acrobat is installed and select the same.
    • Check the box for Always use this app to open files and click on
      OK.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 12, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

adobe acrobat pro automatically close in 2 minutes after recent windows update

Change default program from Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro

Hi Sharon,

Regarding your concern, we suggest that you do the steps below:

• Right click the thumbnail of the PDF file.
    • Select and click Properties.
    • Click the General tab and in the dialog box, click Change...
    • Choose the Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, and then click OK.
    • Once you're back to the General tab, click OK
      or Apply.
    This should help in getting your query resolved.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

adobe acrobat pro automatically close in 2 minutes after recent windows update

1. adobe acrobat pro automatically close in 2 minutes after recent windows update - Similar Threads - adobe acrobat pro

2. Windows 10 and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: I have been speaking to Faui and S.K. and they were helping me with updates and fixing my issues we lost signal and we were disconnected and I haven't received a phone call back I need my labtop fixed so that I can work. Can someone please give me a call ASAP? Thanks,...
  3. Adobe Acrobat Pro stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat Pro stopped working: I have newly installed the Adobe Acrobat pro. And I have used it for one hour it works correctly. But after one hour I get an error message "adobe acrobat pro has stopped working"and"A problem caused the program to stopped working. Windows will close the program and notify...
  4. adobe acrobat reader update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe acrobat reader update: I attached a screenshot when I try to update adobe acrobat reader this is the results. How can I fix this?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader-update/e48788b1-b03c-4f76-8787-49bcbf81e675
  5. Adobe Acrobat XI Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Acrobat XI Pro: Why has Adobe Acrobat XI Pro stopped working in Windows 10 has been fine up until a month ago !! All of the updates seem to impact in different ways and want a fix from Microsoft or replacement software....
  6. Adobe Acrobat files close after 10s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Acrobat files close after 10s: hello, I have been using Adobe Acrobat XI Pro for a number of years, it worked fine yesterday suddenly a file I had just opened disappeared. no error message, nothing, just pfftt... now you see it, now you don't *Sick and all my pdf files behave the same way... 10s and they...
  7. Inserting a page in adobe acrobat pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inserting a page in adobe acrobat pro: Hi i have an Adobe acrobat document with 15 pages. I need to have page 7 Twice....so I extracted page 7 from a copy of the document and inserted it into the final document after page 7.....but received a warning that the two pages would be treated as a ‘field’ which meant...
  8. Adobe Acrobat Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Pro: We cannot use Prepaid Adobe Pro and get a notification saying: "The application has failed to start because its side by side Configuration is incorrect" Just consulted with ADOBE Customer Support and they indicate to contact Microsoft...
  9. Adobe Acrobat

Adobe Acrobat: I received an update last night from Adobe Acrobat. The program now closes after about 30 seconds. After 2 hour on the phone today with Adobe they are saying the Admin user needs permissions form MS. Either MS needs to give permission to my account or to migrate my Admin...
  10. Adobe Acrobat

Adobe Acrobat: I received an update last night from Adobe Acrobat. The program now closes after about 30 seconds. After 2 hour on the phone today with Adobe they are saying the Admin user needs permissions form MS. Either MS needs to give permission to my account or to migrate my Admin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i open acrobat professional 11 and use insert page the form closes

2. adobe acrobat pro closes after 10 seconds windows 10