Windows 10: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, anyone try this ?

Discus and support Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, anyone try this ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok.. I've given the version that's posted in the OP and I have to say it's very good. and I like it. Adobe did a great job in improving the reader,,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jds63, Sep 3, 2015.

1. jds63 Win User

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, anyone try this ?

Thanks BunnyJ, i used Acrobat Reader in past even recently when i had Windows 8.1 because i was never too crazy about the MS Reader felt it always worked fine with no issues. Many do not like Adobe Reader because it's too large of a file and uses more resources then other lightweight readers that are just as good or better they feel. Always a distrust with Adobe Flash as with Acrobat Reader, believe security was some of the issues that most disliked it, but usually found and fixed through updates. Hey MS spies on you now as many are saying with 10

jds63, Sep 4, 2015
  2. jds63 Win User

Although a paid version here gets good ratings from this mag.
    Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

jds63, Sep 4, 2015
  3. Has anyone gotten Acrobat Reader DC to load on Windows 10?
    After finding a user sufficiently castrated that Windows 10 would actually run Edge, I downloaded the installer and it says, "installation will begin shortly". After a couple of hours I'm forced to assume "shortly" is using a glacial time scale.

Hugh Hemington, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, anyone try this ?

1. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, anyone try this ? - Similar Threads - Adobe Acrobat Reader

2. Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello,I cannot unistall or repair or install Adobe Reader DC. Obviously I corrupted it for some reason, quite awhile ago, but finally decided to try and fix it now.I have tried everything I read online, using different 'fix it tools' but to no avail nothing has worked. It...
  3. Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello,I cannot unistall or repair or install Adobe Reader DC. Obviously I corrupted it for some reason, quite awhile ago, but finally decided to try and fix it now.I have tried everything I read online, using different 'fix it tools' but to no avail nothing has worked. It...
  4. Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC: Hi, I've been getting popups from HP Solution Center that say ~ Solution Center has detected that you do not have the correct version of Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer installed. You can easily download and install this application for Internet Explorer at - AND...
  6. Adobe Acrobat reader DC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat reader DC: Hi, Can anyone please advise how to get Acrobat reader DC to open on my PC. When I try to open the app a message comes up that the exe. file can't be found. I have uninstalled and re installed the app numerous times. Any advise please. Thanks...
  7. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: February 11, 2020, Version 20.006.20034 This update addresses customer issues and security vulnerabilities. 150468
  8. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello I wont to Uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC A message comes up another programme is being installed please wait, this is just going on and on Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader-dc/22826dea-57a7-446e-a437-43778c997e92
  9. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997
  10. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997