Windows 10: Adobe Acrobat reader DC

Discus and support Adobe Acrobat reader DC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone please advise how to get Acrobat reader DC to open on my PC. When I try to open the app a message comes up that the exe. file can't be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pops66, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Pops66 Win User

Adobe Acrobat reader DC

Hi,

Can anyone please advise how to get Acrobat reader DC to open on my PC. When I try to open the app a message comes up that the exe. file can't be found. I have uninstalled and re installed the app numerous times. Any advise please.

Thanks

:)

Pops66, Jun 10, 2020

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

I have Window 8.1 on my laptop. I use Firefox Mozilla browser. Last week I have received a notification to update window 8.1. So I did updates and restart my laptop again. After that I had issue with my 'pdf" files couldn't open them. Then one of the agents
    from Microsoft "uninstalled" the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC from my laptop. Now I tried to download
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC but I can't download it, there is an error message says it is not downloaded. Any suggestions?

GurcharanSingh#, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Adobe Acrobat reader DC [​IMG]

Planned update, May 12, 2020.

IownAmoneyPit, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Adobe Acrobat reader DC

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Operating system is Windows 10 Pro, Every time I open Acrobat Reader DC I get the following message:

"Windows - Application Error, The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022) Click OK to Close the application"

I am unable to uninstall Acrobat reader DC as it does not show listed in the "Apps & Features"

how can I uninstall this program?

thanks

Dennis Lawrence 913, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Adobe Acrobat reader DC

1. Adobe Acrobat reader DC - Similar Threads - Adobe Acrobat reader

2. Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello,I cannot unistall or repair or install Adobe Reader DC. Obviously I corrupted it for some reason, quite awhile ago, but finally decided to try and fix it now.I have tried everything I read online, using different 'fix it tools' but to no avail nothing has worked. It...
  3. Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello,I cannot unistall or repair or install Adobe Reader DC. Obviously I corrupted it for some reason, quite awhile ago, but finally decided to try and fix it now.I have tried everything I read online, using different 'fix it tools' but to no avail nothing has worked. It...
  4. Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC: Hi, I've been getting popups from HP Solution Center that say ~ Solution Center has detected that you do not have the correct version of Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer installed. You can easily download and install this application for Internet Explorer at - AND...
  6. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: February 11, 2020, Version 20.006.20034 This update addresses customer issues and security vulnerabilities. 150468
  7. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello I wont to Uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC A message comes up another programme is being installed please wait, this is just going on and on Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader-dc/22826dea-57a7-446e-a437-43778c997e92
  8. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997
  9. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997
  10. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, anyone try this ?

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, anyone try this ?: New version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows 10, this is the free version. Wondering if anyone has tried this yet. Windows 10 does not come with a Reader like Windows 8.1 had it uses Microsoft Edge to open PDF. Not to my liking why i ask if anyone has tried it yet....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot