Windows 10: ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC

Discus and support ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've been getting popups from HP Solution Center that say ~ Solution Center has detected that you do not have the correct version of Adobe Flash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SeaBreena, Jul 23, 2021.

1. SeaBreena Win User

ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC

Hi, I've been getting popups from HP Solution Center that say ~ Solution Center has detected that you do not have the correct version of Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer installed. You can easily download and install this application for Internet Explorer at - AND THEY PROVIDE ME WITH A LINK FOR THIS.They go on to say on the popup ~ Solution Center will not be able to work until you have installed Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer.I submitted a question to the HP Support Community and someone said Adobe Flash Player should have been deleted by Microsoft. I don't understand any

:)

SeaBreena, Jul 23, 2021

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC [​IMG]

DC Release Notes

20.013.20074 Out of cycle update, December 09, 2020
    This release is a hotfix patch for Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC that addresses some important bug fixes.

IownAmoneyPit, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Doesn't look like either offering on that page is for the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader nor for the USA. And it's on a subscription basis.

ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC [​IMG]

Berton, Jul 23, 2021
  4. ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC

IownAmoneyPit, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC

1. ADOBE ACROBAT READER DC - Similar Threads - ADOBE ACROBAT READER

2. Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello,I cannot unistall or repair or install Adobe Reader DC. Obviously I corrupted it for some reason, quite awhile ago, but finally decided to try and fix it now.I have tried everything I read online, using different 'fix it tools' but to no avail nothing has worked. It...
  3. Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello,I cannot unistall or repair or install Adobe Reader DC. Obviously I corrupted it for some reason, quite awhile ago, but finally decided to try and fix it now.I have tried everything I read online, using different 'fix it tools' but to no avail nothing has worked. It...
  4. Cannot Uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Adobe Acrobat reader DC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat reader DC: Hi, Can anyone please advise how to get Acrobat reader DC to open on my PC. When I try to open the app a message comes up that the exe. file can't be found. I have uninstalled and re installed the app numerous times. Any advise please. Thanks...
  6. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: February 11, 2020, Version 20.006.20034 This update addresses customer issues and security vulnerabilities. 150468
  7. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Hello I wont to Uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC A message comes up another programme is being installed please wait, this is just going on and on Help Please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader-dc/22826dea-57a7-446e-a437-43778c997e92
  8. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997
  9. Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc query: Hi Guys I have Adobe Acrobat Reader Dc and hoped I could edit a pdf file by using it. Online, I read you need Adobe Acrobat to do so, is mine the same as I cannot edit, plus, I never paid for mine as I don't and Adobe Acrobat does not appear to be free online. 118997
  10. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, anyone try this ?

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, anyone try this ?: New version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows 10, this is the free version. Wondering if anyone has tried this yet. Windows 10 does not come with a Reader like Windows 8.1 had it uses Microsoft Edge to open PDF. Not to my liking why i ask if anyone has tried it yet....