Windows 10: Adobe After Effects causes slow down login time

Discus and support Adobe After Effects causes slow down login time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i have installed adobe after affects first on my old laptop for my daughter use which has 8GB RAM and now on my daughter used laptop which also has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by makhan10, Mar 2, 2021.

1. makhan10 Win User

Adobe After Effects causes slow down login time

i have installed adobe after affects first on my old laptop for my daughter use which has 8GB RAM

and now on my daughter used laptop which also has 8GB RAM

in both systems, sometimes my daughter login can take 20-30 minutes

my daughter laptop has only one account used by her, while my laptop has 4 accounts,

the login problem happens only with my daughter account, all the other account can login in no time

thnx in advance

:)

makhan10, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Desboro Win User

Windows 10 update: start up and sleep issues caused

Dear Vijay,

Thank you for your response: apologies for slow feedback.

Regarding step 1 - doing a restore point : I tried this twice and twice it failed. Now, the date of the update that caused the issue (13/14 September 2019) has disappeared from the history list. Is there a way of finding it, still?

Regarding Step 2- the list of updates installed: the two suggestions above do not seem to appear in the list in the window "Installed Updates".

There are two updates listed for 13 September - Security Update for Adobe Flash Player and Security Update for Microsoft Windows.

Could you advise what I might try next?

Thank you so much.

Desboro, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Mar 2, 2021
  4. NaelAmer Win User

Windows 10 Very Slow Login

Hi Arul,

What's with the slow login and unlocking in Windows 10? We're still suffering with the issue, we're using high end PCs, overclocked ones with SSDs and paid that much for speed, and Windows 10 comes to slow down our machines?!

Please raise this issue to higher level management or someone who can take a real step in fixing the issue ASAP.

Thank you.

NaelAmer, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Adobe After Effects causes slow down login time - Similar Threads - Adobe Effects causes

2. 3090tiadobe after effect adobe premierebug check116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3090tiadobe after effect adobe premierebug check116: 3090tiadobe after effect adobe premierebug check116biosgtx970dmphttps://pan.baidu.com/s/1iunFe8ZcZ7_IGPmupb3fVQ?pwd=stch stch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%88%91%E5%9C%A8%E6%9B%B4%E6%8D%A2%E5%AE%8C/bddfc734-ef8d-42ab-88bd-b89b3831a160
  3. 3090tiadobe after effect adobe premierebug check116

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3090tiadobe after effect adobe premierebug check116: 3090tiadobe after effect adobe premierebug check116biosgtx970dmphttps://pan.baidu.com/s/1iunFe8ZcZ7_IGPmupb3fVQ?pwd=stch stch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%88%91%E5%9C%A8%E6%9B%B4%E6%8D%A2%E5%AE%8C/bddfc734-ef8d-42ab-88bd-b89b3831a160
  4. Adobe after effects problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe after effects problem: Hello, so I have a problem with adobe after effectsI downloaded the apps on my seperate hard drive, but when I use after effects it takes up ALOT of my main hard drive storageSometimes it even crashes as it takes up all the storage I have i usually have around 6-4gb leftIt's...
  5. pc slow down after some time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc slow down after some time: my pc specs are i3 7th gen laptop 8gb ram 1tb hddmy pc slows down after few hours of usage i.e casual browsing and zoom meetingswhen i restart pc it work fine for some time and then after using it for like 1-2 hours it starts to slow down and system responsiveness also...
  6. Adobe After Effects causes slow down login time

Adobe After Effects causes slow down login time: i have installed adobe after affects first on my old laptop for my daughter use which has 8GB RAM, core i3, 500 GB Hard Disk and now on my daughter used laptop which also has 8GB RAM, core i3, 500 GB Hard Disk in both systems, sometimes my daughter login can take 20-30...
  7. Slow down time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow down time?: hello. i want to slow my windows time by 1/2 or something like that, this code had to work but using System; using System.Threading; namespace ConsoleApp3 { class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { string strCmdText; Console.WriteLine("Set hour"); int hour =...
  8. Adobe Animate & Adobe After Effects

Adobe Animate & Adobe After Effects: I am trying to download Animate and After Effects on my Surface Pro X, but it's not showing up on the creative cloud. Are the software not compatible, and if so, when will it become compatible?...
  9. Adobe After effects

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe After effects: When using Adobe after effects for about 5 minutes, windows 10 pro completely freezes hence the need to force shitdown. Please whta should i do to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-after-effects/cab48ad5-4da2-4bcb-b4ac-cb83a797e701
  10. Does anyone have Adobe After Effects?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anyone have Adobe After Effects?: Hello there, I have an old file from high school that I did, a video I made for graduation and I was wondering if anyone has Adobe After Effects that would be willing to convert my file into .mp4 or .wmv instead of .aep (project). PLEASE HELP! Xbox Ambassador dtfkl...