Windows 10: adobe and java updates

Discus and support adobe and java updates in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; is it necessary to install java updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-and-java-updates/9f70dddb-b5b6-45d7-9bc7-782a77afb762 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bonemicrosoft, Aug 12, 2019.

1. adobe and java updates

is it necessary to install java updates?

:)

bonemicrosoft, Aug 12, 2019
  2. terry1938 Win User

Windows 10 update and Java/adobe

After I install the W10 update how much extra work is involved and how hard is it to update/reinstall Java/Adobe and any other programs?

terry1938, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Mouettes Win User
    Adobe player and Java

Hi,

I am unable to play many video clips (or use other applications) on my Samsung Omnia 7 phone. A message appears to say that I need to download the latest version of Adobe player (but when I try to it says that my phone does not support this). I've tried
    downloading Java without success (some websites require Java). Why is this? My partner uses an Android phone and does not have this issue.

I am pleased with my WP7 but find this a little frustrating. Is there a setting I should enable or is it just that the phone cannot deal with Adobe or Java?

I've read over the past few days that a major software release, Mango, is now in circulation. Is this available to all users and if so, can I now upgrade the software on my Samsung Omnia 7 phone to Mango?

I am hoping that the upgrade will resolve the Adobe/Java issue. Does anyone know if it will?

Many thanks.

Mouettes, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

adobe and java updates

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

adobe and java updates

1. adobe and java updates - Similar Threads - adobe java updates

2. Java update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java update: Receiving java update request in lower right hand corner of windows 10 screen. Is this ok to download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-update/d9da0306-cde3-469a-af3a-5c507e85dc97
  3. Java update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java update: Receiving java update request in lower right hand corner of windows 10 screen. Is this ok to download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-update/d9da0306-cde3-469a-af3a-5c507e85dc97
  4. Java update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Java updates?

Java updates?: I got a notification on my system at boot up this morning wanting me to install a java update. IIRC, in Win 7 it was suggested that java should not be run at all. Is java on Win 10 safe and should I allow updates to Java? 148758
  6. Java update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Java update: Do I need a javascript update for Windows 10? I use Firefox for my browser. Lately, when I click on a link, it has started copying the link instead of opening it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-update/95faa049-eebf-4058-a7a7-62a23c04212b
  7. updating Java

updating Java: I got a message that I had to update the Java. When I went to update I got two messages. One was from Norton saying that it was a threat and the other was that Windows Edge does not support plug-ins. So do I need Java? What do I do next. Thank you BA Crowley...
  8. JAVA update

JAVA update: So I juste updated Java, last time was in 2016 because I don't like updates and for a reason. I had trouble viewing a presentation on a online course via adobe connect (which uses flash player and I thought Java update could help) and now I lost about 400gb of installed apps...
  9. Java update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Java update: If I don't use Internet Explorer as a browser, do I need to update to the java update, I have a notification in my Action Center. Vishnu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/java-update/4e85589e-9f85-45f2-8ddc-b2213b8a4978
  10. Java update?

Java update?: Just got a popup saying java has an update, version 8 update 91. Is there an update or is it fake? And this is the main site right?: java.com: Java + You 47820