Windows 10: Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with MS OneDrive

Discus and support Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with MS OneDrive in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with Microsoft OneDrive [img] Adobe yesterday announced new Document Cloud storage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with MS OneDrive

Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with Microsoft OneDrive

Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with MS OneDrive [​IMG]

More: http://mspoweruser.com/adobe-announc...soft-onedrive/

:)

Cluster Head, Apr 26, 2016

2. Trouble uploading to one drive

If you are trying to see your OneNote files on OneDrive, then you should check OneNote.com. The OneNote files aren't actually available to see on OneDrive.

For adobe files, you should use the adobe cloud storage which is available from inside the adobe app for windowsphone.

Jay_answers, Apr 26, 2016
  3. The upcoming expansion of SkyDrive access from WP7...

Hello,

I do not think Microsoft officially announced more details related to Document sharing and storage in the cloud via Windows Live SkyDrive. Stay tuned.

Best Regards

Martin V.

Martin V. - WP7 Support, Apr 26, 2016
Thema:

Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with MS OneDrive

1. Adobe announces Document Cloud storage integration with MS OneDrive - Similar Threads - Adobe announces Document

2. Cloud Storage, large music collection and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud Storage, large music collection and OneDrive: Hello,I've been using Backblaze to back up my files - the most important of which are my 223 GB of mp3's.As I'm recently having to set up my laptop anew after a corrupt operating system I'm looking at the various pros on cons of different storage solutions.Backblaze has...
  3. Cloud Storage, large music collection and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloud Storage, large music collection and OneDrive: Hello,I've been using Backblaze to back up my files - the most important of which are my 223 GB of mp3's.As I'm recently having to set up my laptop anew after a corrupt operating system I'm looking at the various pros on cons of different storage solutions.Backblaze has...
  4. joint onedrive or cloud storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    joint onedrive or cloud storage: My wife and I have seperate computers and seperate Microsoft accounts.However, there are a number of documents that we would each like to have access to without having to get the other party to bring it up on their computer or print it out.Can we establish a joint folder in...
  5. joint onedrive or cloud storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    joint onedrive or cloud storage: My wife and I have seperate computers and seperate Microsoft accounts.However, there are a number of documents that we would each like to have access to without having to get the other party to bring it up on their computer or print it out.Can we establish a joint folder in...
  6. joint onedrive or cloud storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Folders for OneDrive and Adobe Creative Cloud appear on Desktop

Folders for OneDrive and Adobe Creative Cloud appear on Desktop: Hello, without my intervention probably with some recent Windows upgrade, three new Folders have appeared on my Desktop: two for different OneDrive accounts personal and university-provided and one for Adobe Creative Cloud. Note that these are not just shortcuts....
  8. is OneDrive storage in the Cloud?

is OneDrive storage in the Cloud?: is OneDrive storage in the Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-onedrive-storage-in-the-cloud/1b36ebfd-10ed-444a-82f2-1b4bc44cc7dd
  9. Updates to Adobe Document Cloud bring integrated PDF to Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to Adobe Document Cloud bring integrated PDF to Office 365: Last September, we expanded our strategic partnership with Adobe to focus on integrations between Adobe Sign and Office 365 products such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Outlook, and more. We’ve seen our customers make great use of the combination. For example, the State of...
  10. New cloud storage integration for Office

in Windows 10 News
    New cloud storage integration for Office: We want Office to be the preferred way to work with documents no matter where they’re stored. In November we announced a special partnership with Dropbox to make it easy to access, edit and share Dropbox files from the Office apps. And today, in addition to the existing...