Windows 10: Adobe Audition 1.5

Discus and support Adobe Audition 1.5 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows media technologies dose not work on this version of windows. An updated app may be available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RadioSarangkot, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Adobe Audition 1.5

Windows media technologies dose not work on this version of windows. An updated app may be available

:)

RadioSarangkot, Aug 3, 2020

2. Cool Edit Pro Vers 1.5 needed

Does anyone know a SAFE source from which to download Adobe Audition 1.5? I'm not necessarily looking for a free version, but I need Audition 1.5 and nothing else.

BobBarnes3, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Is there a way I can add "Edit with Photoshop" and "Edit with Audition" to my context menu?

Hi,

I realize that you want to add "Edit with Photoshop" and "Edit with Audition" to my context menu when you right click a file. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Do you have Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Audition program installed on the PC?

• Do you have both audio and video on the file?

Suggest you to install Adobe Audition program on the PC to check if you get that option when you right-click that file.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Cake5 Win User

Adobe Audition 1.5

Is there a way I can add "Edit with Photoshop" and "Edit with Audition" to my context menu?

Thank you for your reply.

Do you have Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Audition program installed on the PC?

Yes, Creative Cloud 2015 versions

Do you have both audio and video on the file?

The file in question is just audio, recorded using the Voice Record app on android

Cake5, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Adobe Audition 1.5

1. Adobe Audition 1.5 - Similar Threads - Adobe Audition

2. Sample Rate Is Not Letting Adobe Audition Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sample Rate Is Not Letting Adobe Audition Work: So recently, Adobe Audition for some reason started not to work. Last time i used it was like 3 months ago and it worked find and I've had used it ever since and even then it would work find. During this week, it hasn't been working at all and at first, I thought it was the...
  3. Sample Rate Is Not Letting Adobe Audition Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sample Rate Is Not Letting Adobe Audition Work: So recently, Adobe Audition for some reason started not to work. Last time i used it was like 3 months ago and it worked find and I've had used it ever since and even then it would work find. During this week, it hasn't been working at all and at first, I thought it was the...
  4. New! Improved! Windows 10 has a habit of breaking Adobe Audition 3.0 which plays silence...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New! Improved! Windows 10 has a habit of breaking Adobe Audition 3.0 which plays silence...: I am at this very moment uninstalling the latest Windows 10 updates in an effort to get Sound Blaster Z and Adobe Audition 3.0 to play nice again. It was all working fine until lately. Just this morning I reinstalled the Sound Blaster Z software all of it and was able to get...
  5. New! Improved! Windows 10 has a habit of breaking Adobe Audition 3.0 which plays silence...

New! Improved! Windows 10 has a habit of breaking Adobe Audition 3.0 which plays silence...: I am at this very moment uninstalling the latest Windows 10 updates in an effort to get Sound Blaster Z and Adobe Audition 3.0 to play nice again. It was all working fine until lately. Just this morning I reinstalled the Sound Blaster Z software all of it and was able to get...
  6. New! Improved! Windows 10 has a habit of breaking Adobe Audition 3.0 which plays silence...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.: Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders. When I play a clip from adobe audition and while the audio is playing I move my mouse to the other computer and that stops the audio on the other computer from continuing to play. This is a new issue...
  8. Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.

Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.: Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders. When I play a clip from adobe audition and while the audio is playing I move my mouse to the other computer and that stops the audio on the other computer from continuing to play. This is a new issue...
  9. Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. PFN_LIST_CURRUPT blue screen when I close Adobe Audition 2020 version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PFN_LIST_CURRUPT blue screen when I close Adobe Audition 2020 version: Hello I've been running Adobe Audition 2020 for some time now and just yesterday I experienced a blue screen error which gives the code PFN_LIST_CURRUPT when I simply try to close the program down. The computer then resets itself. Now this error happens every time I try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe audition 1.5 for windows 10