Windows 10: Adobe Audition 3.0

Discus and support Adobe Audition 3.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running Adobe Audition 3.0 on two Windows 7 computers. I have the physical CD, which is about 5 years old. Does anyone know of any compatibility... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FlyNAVY, Jul 5, 2015.

1. FlyNAVY Win User

Adobe Audition 3.0

I'm running Adobe Audition 3.0 on two Windows 7 computers. I have the physical CD, which is about 5 years old. Does anyone know of any compatibility problems with Windows 10, or should it work OK?

:)

FlyNAVY, Jul 5, 2015
  2. Rivergoat Win User

Record what you hear. WINDOWS 10

With Audacity and Win 10 if you have Audacity 2.1 enable the WASAPI input, then you can actually loop the speakers back into the recording input. I tried it, and it does work, although I am not finished analyzing quality of the finished product.

Normally I've been using Adobe Audition 3.0 (yeah, old version, but it was working even on Win 7-64 bit). Now with Win 10 I cannot get the "sound mixer" to show an input signal, so as yet no fix on recording with Audition.

Rivergoat, Jul 5, 2015
  3. Adobe Audition

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This seems to be an issue with compatibility on Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the program in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click on the program installation file and select Properties then click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then click
      OK.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 5, 2015
Thema:

Adobe Audition 3.0

1. Adobe Audition 3.0 - Similar Threads - Adobe Audition

2. Sample Rate Is Not Letting Adobe Audition Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sample Rate Is Not Letting Adobe Audition Work: So recently, Adobe Audition for some reason started not to work. Last time i used it was like 3 months ago and it worked find and I've had used it ever since and even then it would work find. During this week, it hasn't been working at all and at first, I thought it was the...
  3. Sample Rate Is Not Letting Adobe Audition Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sample Rate Is Not Letting Adobe Audition Work: So recently, Adobe Audition for some reason started not to work. Last time i used it was like 3 months ago and it worked find and I've had used it ever since and even then it would work find. During this week, it hasn't been working at all and at first, I thought it was the...
  4. New! Improved! Windows 10 has a habit of breaking Adobe Audition 3.0 which plays silence...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New! Improved! Windows 10 has a habit of breaking Adobe Audition 3.0 which plays silence...: I am at this very moment uninstalling the latest Windows 10 updates in an effort to get Sound Blaster Z and Adobe Audition 3.0 to play nice again. It was all working fine until lately. Just this morning I reinstalled the Sound Blaster Z software all of it and was able to get...
  5. New! Improved! Windows 10 has a habit of breaking Adobe Audition 3.0 which plays silence...

New! Improved! Windows 10 has a habit of breaking Adobe Audition 3.0 which plays silence...: I am at this very moment uninstalling the latest Windows 10 updates in an effort to get Sound Blaster Z and Adobe Audition 3.0 to play nice again. It was all working fine until lately. Just this morning I reinstalled the Sound Blaster Z software all of it and was able to get...
  6. New! Improved! Windows 10 has a habit of breaking Adobe Audition 3.0 which plays silence...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.: Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders. When I play a clip from adobe audition and while the audio is playing I move my mouse to the other computer and that stops the audio on the other computer from continuing to play. This is a new issue...
  8. Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.

Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.: Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders. When I play a clip from adobe audition and while the audio is playing I move my mouse to the other computer and that stops the audio on the other computer from continuing to play. This is a new issue...
  9. Problem playing audio from adobe audition when using mouse without borders.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. PFN_LIST_CURRUPT blue screen when I close Adobe Audition 2020 version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PFN_LIST_CURRUPT blue screen when I close Adobe Audition 2020 version: Hello I've been running Adobe Audition 2020 for some time now and just yesterday I experienced a blue screen error which gives the code PFN_LIST_CURRUPT when I simply try to close the program down. The computer then resets itself. Now this error happens every time I try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe audition 3 windows 10 version 1809

2. Does Adobe Audition 3.0 work on Windows 10?