Windows 10: Adobe Audition 3.0

Discus and support Adobe Audition 3.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running Adobe Audition 3.0 on two Windows 7 computers. I have the physical CD, which is about 5 years old. Does anyone know of any compatibility... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FlyNAVY, Jul 5, 2015.

1. FlyNAVY Win User

Adobe Audition 3.0

I'm running Adobe Audition 3.0 on two Windows 7 computers. I have the physical CD, which is about 5 years old. Does anyone know of any compatibility problems with Windows 10, or should it work OK?

:)

FlyNAVY, Jul 5, 2015
  2. Rivergoat Win User

Record what you hear. WINDOWS 10

With Audacity and Win 10 if you have Audacity 2.1 enable the WASAPI input, then you can actually loop the speakers back into the recording input. I tried it, and it does work, although I am not finished analyzing quality of the finished product.

Normally I've been using Adobe Audition 3.0 (yeah, old version, but it was working even on Win 7-64 bit). Now with Win 10 I cannot get the "sound mixer" to show an input signal, so as yet no fix on recording with Audition.

Rivergoat, Jul 5, 2015
  3. Adobe Audition

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This seems to be an issue with compatibility on Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the program in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click on the program installation file and select Properties then click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then click
      OK.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 5, 2015
Thema:

Adobe Audition 3.0

1. Adobe Audition 3.0 - Similar Threads - Adobe Audition

2. Adobe reader pdf file keeps changing default as chrome HTML file after windows restarted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe reader pdf file keeps changing default as chrome HTML file after windows restarted: I have few laptop using windows 10 have this problem, Adobe reader in my windows 10 after set as default keeps changing default as chrome HTML files after windows restarted/windows update.1. I have uninstall windows update.2. Update and repaired google chrome version to the...
  3. ADOBE FLASH PLAYER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADOBE FLASH PLAYER: I downloaded LIGHTS PARK thought it would work like a flash player?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/9dfa7a8b-266b-4334-a66a-f4c99193dc23
  4. ADOBE FLASH PLAYER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADOBE FLASH PLAYER: I downloaded LIGHTS PARK thought it would work like a flash player?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/9dfa7a8b-266b-4334-a66a-f4c99193dc23
  5. PFN_LIST_CURRUPT blue screen when I close Adobe Audition 2020 version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PFN_LIST_CURRUPT blue screen when I close Adobe Audition 2020 version: Hello I've been running Adobe Audition 2020 for some time now and just yesterday I experienced a blue screen error which gives the code PFN_LIST_CURRUPT when I simply try to close the program down. The computer then resets itself. Now this error happens every time I try to...
  6. Adobe Audition 1.5

Adobe Audition 1.5: Windows media technologies dose not work on this version of windows. An updated app may be available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-audition-15/7ebfc93f-b54a-46e3-a007-c6dfbaf5946c
  7. I am getting no sound from Edge. I am getting sound from Adobe Audition. What seems to be...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am getting no sound from Edge. I am getting sound from Adobe Audition. What seems to be...: There are about a half dozen sound devices on this Dell PC. I have Adobe Audition installed. I play music fine with Adobe Audition. I open a web browser and try to play streaming audio. Think YOUTUBE, for example. NO SOUND. The end user interface provided by billion...
  8. Stopping Xbox pop ups when opening Adobe Audition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stopping Xbox pop ups when opening Adobe Audition: Greetings. I work as an audio editor at a radio station. I was recently forced to update to windows 10. Now, ever time I open up Adobe Audition, I get a Windows Pop Up asking if I want to 1. record my video game 2. Do you want to broadcast it. I've just spent 45...
  9. audio sound recording using adobe audition software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio sound recording using adobe audition software: i am not able to change the sampling rate of stm32 microphones which is fixed at 2 channel 16 bit 16000Hz. kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sound-recording-using-adobe-audition/dd3d84d7-3ee9-468f-9ff8-502aa7c33db6
  10. Adobe Audition Compatibility

Adobe Audition Compatibility: Will Adobe Audition 3.0 be compatible with Windows 10? The CD software I have is about five years old; I've been running it on Windows 7 SP1. Thanks! 6772

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe audition 3 windows 10 version 1809

2. Does Adobe Audition 3.0 work on Windows 10?