Windows 10: Adobe Audition Compatibility

Discus and support Adobe Audition Compatibility in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Will Adobe Audition 3.0 be compatible with Windows 10? The CD software I have is about five years old; I've been running it on Windows 7 SP1. Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FlyNAVY, Jun 5, 2015.

1. FlyNAVY Win User

Adobe Audition Compatibility

Will Adobe Audition 3.0 be compatible with Windows 10? The CD software I have is about five years old; I've been running it on Windows 7 SP1. Thanks!

:)

FlyNAVY, Jun 5, 2015

2. What driver do I need to use my older recording programs with Windows 10?

Hi,

Just to clarify, do you get any error message/code?

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

I suggest you to install Adobe audition in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install the Adobe audition in compatibility mode follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.
    • Let the software install and then check the functionality.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jun 5, 2015
  3. Adobe Audition

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This seems to be an issue with compatibility on Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the program in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click on the program installation file and select Properties then click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then click
      OK.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 5, 2015
Thema:

Adobe Audition Compatibility

1. Adobe Audition Compatibility - Similar Threads - Adobe Audition Compatibility

2. Sample Rate Is Not Letting Adobe Audition Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sample Rate Is Not Letting Adobe Audition Work: So recently, Adobe Audition for some reason started not to work. Last time i used it was like 3 months ago and it worked find and I've had used it ever since and even then it would work find. During this week, it hasn't been working at all and at first, I thought it was the...
  3. Sample Rate Is Not Letting Adobe Audition Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sample Rate Is Not Letting Adobe Audition Work: So recently, Adobe Audition for some reason started not to work. Last time i used it was like 3 months ago and it worked find and I've had used it ever since and even then it would work find. During this week, it hasn't been working at all and at first, I thought it was the...
  4. Adobe Premiere Pro System Compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Premiere Pro System Compatibility: Having updated adobe premiere pro recently I am receiving a warning message RE: IntelR HD Graphics 620 that I should update my Intel display driver to 100.6286 or above. My laptop is an Dell Inspiron 12-7378 with an intel core i5-7200U running windows 2004 os build...
  5. PFN_LIST_CURRUPT blue screen when I close Adobe Audition 2020 version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PFN_LIST_CURRUPT blue screen when I close Adobe Audition 2020 version: Hello I've been running Adobe Audition 2020 for some time now and just yesterday I experienced a blue screen error which gives the code PFN_LIST_CURRUPT when I simply try to close the program down. The computer then resets itself. Now this error happens every time I try to...
  6. Adobe Audition 1.5

Adobe Audition 1.5: Windows media technologies dose not work on this version of windows. An updated app may be available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-audition-15/7ebfc93f-b54a-46e3-a007-c6dfbaf5946c
  7. Microsoft S Mode and compatibility with Adobe Acrobat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft S Mode and compatibility with Adobe Acrobat: Hello I just purchases HP with Microsoft 10. I have it in S Model, but I need to be able to view and work on Adobe Acrobat documents. How do I do that?...
  8. Stopping Xbox pop ups when opening Adobe Audition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stopping Xbox pop ups when opening Adobe Audition: Greetings. I work as an audio editor at a radio station. I was recently forced to update to windows 10. Now, ever time I open up Adobe Audition, I get a Windows Pop Up asking if I want to 1. record my video game 2. Do you want to broadcast it. I've just spent 45...
  9. audio sound recording using adobe audition software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio sound recording using adobe audition software: i am not able to change the sampling rate of stm32 microphones which is fixed at 2 channel 16 bit 16000Hz. kindly help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sound-recording-using-adobe-audition/dd3d84d7-3ee9-468f-9ff8-502aa7c33db6
  10. Adobe Audition 3.0

Adobe Audition 3.0: I'm running Adobe Audition 3.0 on two Windows 7 computers. I have the physical CD, which is about 5 years old. Does anyone know of any compatibility problems with Windows 10, or should it work OK? 7865

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe audition compatible with windows 10