Windows 10: Adobe Captivate 4 compatibility with Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Adobe Captivate 4 compatibility with Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've tried installing Adobe's Technical Communication Suite 2 on my Windows 10 Pro O/S. It fails to install. I've spoken with Adobe and they said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CuriousGeorge_0401, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Adobe Captivate 4 compatibility with Windows 10 Pro

I've tried installing Adobe's Technical Communication Suite 2 on my Windows 10 Pro O/S. It fails to install. I've spoken with Adobe and they said that's because the Suite was out before it could be tested on 64-bit hardware (and OS). So sorry...

However, Task Manager reports MS Office apps as 32-bit! What's going on! Does that mean I could install my Office 2010 on my 32-bit Windows XP machine...?

I can't afford Adobe's eLearning Suite nor the associated monthly fee for a downloaded copy. Can anybody see any way out of this dilemma for me?

Many Thanks,

GTC

:)

CuriousGeorge_0401, Nov 11, 2019

2. Can't get Adobe Premiere Pro to work anymore. Please Help!

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What exactly happen when you try to import any content?
    • Do you get any error message/error code?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl
      and hit Enter.

• Now locate for Adobe Premiere Pro, right click on it and uninstall the program.
    • Once uninstalling is done restart the computer and try installing again.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I suggest you to uninstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and install the program in compatibility mode and check.

• Follow the above steps to uninstall the program.

• Now Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the program install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    Adobe X Pro and windows 10 compatability

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Check in
    compatibility mode.

Install the
    Adobe X Pro
    in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download Adobe X Pro.

b. Right-click on the setup file and click on
    ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

d. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

You may also refer: Make older programs
    compatible with this version of Windows
    (Steps applies to Windows 10)

If the issue persists,
    contact Adobe

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Adobe Captivate 4 compatibility with Windows 10 Pro

I have installed Adobe Acrobat Pro XI on my computer, but when I try to use it, I get a message that it can't find it

Hi Peter,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would like to know on which location does the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application appear.

If you have not checked the installed Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application in the Programs and Features then, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application in compatibility mode.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application:

• Right click on Start button and click on Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Find the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application from the list.
    • Right click on it and select Uninstall.
    Follow the below steps to install the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application in compatibility mode:

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let it application and then check the functionality.

If the issue still persists then, I would recommend you to contact the Adobe support for further assistance with this issue.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Adobe Captivate 4 compatibility with Windows 10 Pro

1. Adobe Captivate 4 compatibility with Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Adobe Captivate compatibility

2. Windows 10 21H2 and Adobe Creative Cloud Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 21H2 and Adobe Creative Cloud Compatibility: Hi, I have the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop installed on my pc, and currently, it says it is running in "compatibility mode," and will not let me install products like Lightroom Classic. I went into my programs folder and turned off compatibility mode, but the app says it is...
  3. Windows 10 21H2 and Adobe Creative Cloud Compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 21H2 and Adobe Creative Cloud Compatibility: Hi, I have the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop installed on my pc, and currently, it says it is running in "compatibility mode," and will not let me install products like Lightroom Classic. I went into my programs folder and turned off compatibility mode, but the app says it is...
  4. Windows 10 21H2 and Adobe Creative Cloud Compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 8.1 compatibility for the surface pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 8.1 compatibility for the surface pro 4: Hello! I was trying to install windows 8.1 on my surface pro 4, everything was going well, until it restarted and booted to a black screen with white text on it, I'm wondering what's wrong and is it possible to downgrade on my surface pro 4?...
  6. Adobe Premiere Pro System Compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Premiere Pro System Compatibility: Having updated adobe premiere pro recently I am receiving a warning message RE: IntelR HD Graphics 620 that I should update my Intel display driver to 100.6286 or above. My laptop is an Dell Inspiron 12-7378 with an intel core i5-7200U running windows 2004 os build...
  7. compatibility with sims 4 and windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    compatibility with sims 4 and windows 10: sims 3 and 4 wont run proper without running in compatibility mode and under admin. this is the only EA /Origin game that i have issue with. i run them on 8.1 and xp just fine...
  8. Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 compatible with Windows 10?

Is Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 compatible with Windows 10?: I've been using Windows 10 for more than a year. My Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 worked fine until today. All of a sudden, it will not boot. After troubleshooting, it seems as though Windows 10 will no longer be compatible with Photo Shop Elements 6. I can't figure out why...
  9. is adobe photoshop element 10 compatable with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    is adobe photoshop element 10 compatable with windows 10: wil adobe element 10 work with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/is-adobe-photoshop-element-10-compatable-with/c62857d5-1adf-4be3-b816-e34b3ec53baf
  10. Adobe Audition Compatibility

Adobe Audition Compatibility: Will Adobe Audition 3.0 be compatible with Windows 10? The CD software I have is about five years old; I've been running it on Windows 7 SP1. Thanks! 6772

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe captivate 4 on windows 10