Windows 10: Adobe Connection problem

Discus and support Adobe Connection problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have been onto adobe support over a long term problem with network connections on adobe premier and Photoshop, at last they think they have found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndyWilkins2, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Adobe Connection problem

Hi I have been onto adobe support over a long term problem with network connections on adobe premier and Photoshop, at last they think they have found the problem which is an appdata file on both my C drive and D drive. they could not solve it hence asking the question on this forum.

Thanks

Andywilkins2

:)

AndyWilkins2, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Adobe Connect not functioning properly after Windows 10 upgrade.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Is your computer connected to Domain network/ Server?

• Is the issue specific to Adobe Connect?

This issue might have occurred because of compatibility of
    Adobe Connect. Follow the steps below to install Adobe

Connect in compatibility mode.

Install Adobe Connect in Compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install Adobe Connect in compatibility mode:

1. Download the Adobe Connect from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Adobe Connect install and then check the functionality.

Refer: Adobe Connect technical specifications and system requirements

If the issue persists I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Adobe Connect and check if that helps. If the issue is specific to Adobe Connect I would suggest you to
    contact Adobe Connect.

Adobe Connect Support

Hope this helps. Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control panel.

• Select Default Programs.

• Click on Adobe Reader and set that application as Default.
    If the issue persist follow the steps below.

• Open Default Program.

• Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

• Select any pdf file Extension.

• Click on Change program.

• Select Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Adobe Connection problem

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Adobe Connection problem

1. Adobe Connection problem - Similar Threads - Adobe Connection problem

2. Adobe after effects problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe after effects problem: Hello, so I have a problem with adobe after effectsI downloaded the apps on my seperate hard drive, but when I use after effects it takes up ALOT of my main hard drive storageSometimes it even crashes as it takes up all the storage I have i usually have around 6-4gb leftIt's...
  3. Microphone not working with Adobe Connect Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working with Adobe Connect Application: Hi everyone. I have an issue with the application. my microphone is working perfectly with other apps. it also works when using adobe connect on the browser. however, when using the app, the option to use the microphone is here but no one is able to hear me. i tried the audio...
  4. Adobe Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adobe Installation Problem: Hey guys, I just installed the creative cloud desktop software so I could install adobe fuse, but after installation, I couldn't launch the program so uninstalled and reinstalled it but it still won't open. Does anyone know how to fix this? thanks in advance! :) submitted by...
  5. ADOBE MICROSOFYT PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADOBE MICROSOFYT PROBLEM: Every time I wanted to open up adobe PDF file system takes me to adobe sign in page and after signing in it switches it self off. This happens even if I go to folders and open up PDF file. This happened twice and only after windows have done updates. Adobe technicians have...
  6. adobe connect for windows 10?

adobe connect for windows 10?: I uninstalled adobe connect because it stopped working. how do I re-install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-connect-for-windows-10/02d65c22-c564-41c3-b273-b6ff7f239aa6
  7. Problem with Adobe Digital Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with Adobe Digital Edition: I always have problems with Adobe Digital Edition because it freezes or sometimes doesn’t want to download properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-adobe-digital-edition/0bd8381d-5b48-413c-a902-132e47505233"
  8. Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem: Is it just for me or is it Microsoft it self I cannot download flash player for edge because its already automatically integrated with edge I have it turned on in advanced settings but its just doesn't work I cannot load anything where flash player is used for. 18538
  9. adobe flash player problem

adobe flash player problem: adobe flash player is enabled in edge but it will not work; it does work in firefox 74379
  10. adobe flash problem

adobe flash problem: Needed to install upgrade due to an error message that latest version was required for NPR and other applications. After installation still receiving same error message. 46344