Windows 10: Adobe Creative Suite Fuzzy in windows 10

Discus and support Adobe Creative Suite Fuzzy in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I'm running Creative Suite on a Dell precision 5520 running windows 10 enterprise I recently had my laptop re-imaged by IT and since then all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dubferatu, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Dubferatu Win User

Adobe Creative Suite Fuzzy in windows 10

Hi

I'm running Creative Suite on a Dell precision 5520 running windows 10 enterprise

I recently had my laptop re-imaged by IT and since then all adobe applications are 'fuzzy', not just the fonts but the entire UI

this is both the case on my laptop and also my Dell Ultrasharp 32

Microsoft apps, powerpoint, windows explorer etc. display fine, nice and crisp

I've tried changing display options, updated firmware, installed drivers etc. etc. but to no avail

but it's only adobe creative suite that displays this 'fuzzy' issue!

any ideas!?

cheers

T

:)

Dubferatu, Apr 19, 2021
  2. simrick Win User

Adobe creative suit 3 (CS3) on Windows 10

Glad you got it installed. Mind sharing with us your steps to complete the successful install? It may help others in the future.

For deactivation, as MM says, contacting Adobe is the best way to have the old computer deactivated. The CS3 activation servers are still working, so they should be able to assist you.

simrick, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Guru Kiran G, Apr 19, 2021
  4. OlleP Win User

Adobe creative suit 3 (CS3) on Windows 10

Thank you very much for ideas and help.

The Adobe creative suits CS3 is now successfully installed.

The next problem is that I reached maximum installs on the serial number, the system suggest I log on to the old computer and deactivate.

That "old computer" is long gone after a crash - and not available at all.

So what's the solution there? *Sad *Sad *Sad

Have a great day all......

OlleP, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Adobe Creative Suite Fuzzy in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Adobe Creative Suite

2. Adobe Creative Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe's Creative Cloud application no longer fully loads. It stalls after opening and while it's trying to find my Adobe apps, then posts a suggestion to relaunch it, so I do and nothing happens. I contacted Adobe support and they took over my computer to run some tests,...
  3. Adobe Creative Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe's Creative Cloud application no longer fully loads. It stalls after opening and while it's trying to find my Adobe apps, then posts a suggestion to relaunch it, so I do and nothing happens. I contacted Adobe support and they took over my computer to run some tests,...
  4. adobe creative suite 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe creative suite 5: will adobe creative suite 5 run on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-creative-suite-5/cabf035e-5b2f-4351-9ebd-c660c5372c8b
  5. adobe creative suite 5

adobe creative suite 5: will adobe creative suite 5 run on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-creative-suite-5/cabf035e-5b2f-4351-9ebd-c660c5372c8b
  6. Will my Adobe Creative Suite CS6 work on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my Adobe Creative Suite CS6 work on Windows 11?: Will my Adobe Creative Suite CS6 work on Windows 11? It works well now on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-adobe-creative-suite-cs6-work-on-windows/3135fa63-7b3d-4aa1-99e3-72ccbdd93b2e
  7. Will my Adobe Creative Suite CS6 work on Windows 11?

Will my Adobe Creative Suite CS6 work on Windows 11?: Will my Adobe Creative Suite CS6 work on Windows 11? It works well now on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-my-adobe-creative-suite-cs6-work-on-windows/3135fa63-7b3d-4aa1-99e3-72ccbdd93b2e
  8. Reinstallation of Adobe Creative Suite CS2 stalling under Win 10

Reinstallation of Adobe Creative Suite CS2 stalling under Win 10: Adobe has finally got around to me, popping up that dreaded message about it turning off activation of CS2. This annoyance began in 2013 and here I am getting the treatment in 2016. I already had downloaded the reinstallation files and had trialled them on a backup PC some...
  9. Adobe creative suit 3 (CS3) on Windows 10

Adobe creative suit 3 (CS3) on Windows 10: I am attempting to transfer / install my old Adobe CS 3 on a new Windows 10 PC workstation. Shortly into the installation process the installation is interrupted, and the file; “Adobe PDF.dll” is requested from an Vista CD-ROM. We do not have an Vista CD-ROM available....
  10. Forced Adobe Creative Suite 2 reinstallation stalling

Forced Adobe Creative Suite 2 reinstallation stalling: Adobe turned off its activation process for CS2 early in 2013 but it was only recently that it eventually got around to me. Three years! I was familiar with the online reinstallation files and had them ready should I ever get the dreaded popup that effectively interfered with...