Windows 10: ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING

Discus and support ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday my Adobe Acrobat DC Pro stopped working. It would not even open. I tried changing the compatibility settings. I ran the compatibility... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OK HR LADY, Jan 14, 2022.

1. ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING

Yesterday my Adobe Acrobat DC Pro stopped working. It would not even open. I tried changing the compatibility settings. I ran the compatibility troubleshooter and I got an error that it couldn't be fixed because acrobat is incompatible. Finally, I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. However, it says Acrobat DC now and not the Pro that I pay for every month. It did open and work though but it stopped my printer spool from running so I had to fix that. All in all, I spent about 3 hours messing with it. Now today, it is doing the same thing. I am trying to uninstall it through the

:)

OK HR LADY, Jan 14, 2022
  2. AlanBYI. Win User

Adobe Acrobat DC has Stopped working

Hi

Have tried as you suggested but Adobe reader still not working with this latest build of Windows 10, I also ran the Adobe Acrobat Cleaner program and then reinstalled Acrobat Reader but still have the same problem.

The error message reads "Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Has Stopped Working" and then underneath it reads "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly, Windows will close the program and notify you is a solution is available".

I did take a picture of this error message but can find no place to attach it.

It has to be something to do with the latest build of Windows as it worked fine before this latest update.

Alan

AlanBYI., Jan 14, 2022
  3. Adobe Acrobat DC has Stopped working

Hi Alan,

I suggest you to run the Windows apps troubleshooter and check if the issue can be fixed.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Click view all in the left panel.

• Select ‘Windows store apps' and follow the on-screen instructions.

Also refer to the post by Rakesh and check if the issue can be fixed.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-windows/68e2a9a1-8b52-4efa-8eb3-e2b98af7fae8

Hope this helps.

Joy Kemprai, Jan 14, 2022
  4. ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING

Adobe Reader not opening

I re-installed Adobe Reader DC. It worked for a few hours and then stopped working.

Windows diagnostics said the program is incompatible.

What should I try next?

AlbertHochhauser, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING

1. ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING - Similar Threads - ADOBE PRO STOPPED

2. ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING: Yesterday my Adobe Acrobat DC Pro stopped working. It would not even open. I tried changing the compatibility settings. I ran the compatibility troubleshooter and I got an error that it couldn't be fixed because acrobat is incompatible. Finally, I uninstalled it and then...
  3. ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING: Yesterday my Adobe Acrobat DC Pro stopped working. It would not even open. I tried changing the compatibility settings. I ran the compatibility troubleshooter and I got an error that it couldn't be fixed because acrobat is incompatible. Finally, I uninstalled it and then...
  4. Windows 10 and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: I have been speaking to Faui and S.K. and they were helping me with updates and fixing my issues we lost signal and we were disconnected and I haven't received a phone call back I need my labtop fixed so that I can work. Can someone please give me a call ASAP? Thanks,...
  5. Adobe Acrobat Pro stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat Pro stopped working: I have newly installed the Adobe Acrobat pro. And I have used it for one hour it works correctly. But after one hour I get an error message "adobe acrobat pro has stopped working"and"A problem caused the program to stopped working. Windows will close the program and notify...
  6. Adobe Acrobat reader DC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat reader DC: Hi, Can anyone please advise how to get Acrobat reader DC to open on my PC. When I try to open the app a message comes up that the exe. file can't be found. I have uninstalled and re installed the app numerous times. Any advise please. Thanks...
  7. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: February 11, 2020, Version 20.006.20034 This update addresses customer issues and security vulnerabilities. 150468
  8. Adobe Reader DC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adobe Reader DC: I am trying to install a Adobe Reader DC for windows 10 and my PC is telling me to enter admin and password... But, my PC doesn't let me enter anything at all.... And the buttons under that are only NO...nothing else..... Can someone please HELP me with this problem... I...
  9. Adobe Acrobat DC

Adobe Acrobat DC: Cannot open this program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-dc/c97c3d02-10fd-46d6-81a7-4a43138fc0fe
  10. Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC

Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC: I am having Adobe Reader. Should I go for Adobe DC. 43121