Windows 10: Adobe Digital Signatures - Crypto Errors

Discus and support Adobe Digital Signatures - Crypto Errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've used a digital signature for a while but lately when trying to apply it, I am getting the following error: Key generation error: Internal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gator5000e, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Adobe Digital Signatures - Crypto Errors

I've used a digital signature for a while but lately when trying to apply it, I am getting the following error:

Key generation error:
    Internal cryptographic library error
    Error Code 0x2719

I have no idea how to fix this. I found an article that says rename the Crypto folder but Windows is not letting me. do that either. When I try that I get the error seen in the pic below.

Adobe Digital Signatures - Crypto Errors [​IMG]

I've also tried creating a brand new signature but I am getting the same errors.

I am not sure what is going on here. I would appreciate any thoughts on fixing this. Thanks.

:)

Gator5000e, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Gowrish_S Win User

Adobe Digital Edition

Hi GiseleFori,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you get any error message when you try to download the Adobe Digital Edition?
    2. Which version of Adobe Digital edition are you trying to download?

As per Adobe support, it is compatible with Windows 7. You can try installing it in compatibility mode.

For installing it in compatibility mode, you may follow this step:

• Right click on setup file and click on Properties.
    • Under compatibility tab, check the option “Run this program in compatibility mode for:” and select Windows 7.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

You may download the
    Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.9 version
    and check if it is works.

You may refer the steps mentioned in this article named
    Install Adobe Digital Editions on Windows 7, Vista, XP
    to install this application.

Please refer the solution provided in this article named
    Installation issues for Adobe Digital Editions 4.0
    and check if it helps.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking on Yes or No.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Gowrish_S, Feb 7, 2019
  3. EBOOK OPENS IN EDGE INSTEAD OF DOWNLOADING TO ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS

We appreciate your quick response to the query. The update, which was installed on your Windows 10 PC may have made some changes which cause the matter at hand. For case isolation, we suggest that you check if an option for Adobe Digital Editions is available,
    kindly follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on the Settings icon; then select View Downloads.
    • Select one of the Ebooks that you have downloaded; click on the dropdown beside the Open option; then select
      Open with.
    • A small windows will pop up. Select Adobe Digital Editions; then click
      OK.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Adobe Digital Signatures - Crypto Errors

Downloading to Kobo with Adobe Digital Editions

Hi Roger,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

You may be facing the above issue due to the incompatibility of the programs on Windows 10 operating system. You can try installing the program software in
    compatibility mode and check if the software works.

Follow the steps below to install the software in compatibility mode and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the program setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: You can also follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Refer to the link below on similar issue and check if it helps:

Adobe Digital Editions

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Unable to open .acsm file in Digital Editions because it tries to open in Adobe Reader

If the issue persist, I suggest you to post your query to Adobe support as they will be better equipped to help you with the above issue.

https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_digital_editions

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Adobe Digital Signatures - Crypto Errors

1. Adobe Digital Signatures - Crypto Errors - Similar Threads - Adobe Digital Signatures

2. Digital signature for this file couldnt be verified error 0xc0000428

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Digital signature for this file couldnt be verified error 0xc0000428: Hi, I'm getting a blue screen with this error code. Full text as follows.."RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired.The digital signature for this file couldn't be verified. Error code: 0xc0000428You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media...
  3. Failed to verify digital signature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to verify digital signature: I am facing below issue please suggest me for the .sfc /scannow is done.windows update also done.How to fix the issue . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-verify-digital-signature/0a4dab46-487b-48b1-84fd-1b82b00af75e
  4. Failed to verify digital signature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to verify digital signature: I am facing below issue please suggest me for the .sfc /scannow is done.windows update also done.How to fix the issue . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-verify-digital-signature/0a4dab46-487b-48b1-84fd-1b82b00af75e
  5. Multiple Digital Signatures- with Comments?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Digital Signatures- with Comments?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/elfurezo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lujz5g/multiple_digital_signatures_with_comments/
  6. Digital signature error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Digital signature error: When I go to properties of a file, it lists digital signatures as expected. But when I go to details of a specific signature, it says:"The digital signature of this object did not verify.". Shouldnt the windows warn me of a faulty signature without me going to details?...
  7. Adobe Digital Editions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Digital Editions: I have two identical ACER desktops running the same version of Windows 10 with the same latest updates. On one desktop, ADE would not open, no matter how I tried. Multiple uninstalls, cold boots, re installs, ADE 4.5.10 would not open. On the second desktop, ADE 4.5.10...
  8. Adobe digital editions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe digital editions: Once again the latest download from MS has caused my Adobe Digital Editions to stop allowing my ereader from opening library books. Latest download was Version 1809 x 64 - KB4489899. Library books can be downloaded to the adobe and then downloaded to the kobo ereader but...
  9. Driver digital signature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver digital signature: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17763.379] - the Sennheiser HDV 820 USB driver is not working. Windows says that it cannot verify the digital signature. Now (HDV 820) this is a rather new product (1-2 years old) and I am quite positive that the USB drivers provided by...
  10. Adobe Digital Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Digital Edition: ADE has been a long standing problem. This time it doesn't even download properly. When can we hope for a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-digital-edition/1e1fb809-e7b7-4a93-bf66-093b001e62b9