Windows 10: Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files

Discus and support Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I save Adobe files to my local computer drive - not to One Drive. But when I select an Adobe file from documents saved on "This PC" they still open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SuzannePagana, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files

I save Adobe files to my local computer drive - not to One Drive. But when I select an Adobe file from documents saved on "This PC" they still open only as "One Drive" files. How do you stop this from happening..

:)

SuzannePagana, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Drone Win User

Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Nov 21, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Cannot save files to network drives anymore

Hi Brendo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• Which account was used to sign in to Office, when the user attempted to save files to the mapped drive?

This could be due to the incorrect user information used. You may want to try the steps listed below and check if it works for you:

• Open Word 2016, and navigate to
      File > Account
    • Sign out of all the accounts under User Information.
    • Restart Office, navigate to
      File > Account
    • Sign In to use the work email for user information.
    • Now, try saving the Office documents to the mapped drive.

If the issue persists, as the issue is related to Server, I suggest you to post your query in the
    TechNet
    forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Servers to assist you with this.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 21, 2021
  4. Macazine Win User

Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files

1. Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files - Similar Threads - Adobe files saved

2. One Drive Only Saving Files Back to 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Only Saving Files Back to 2021: I have Dell laptop with Windows 11 and it seems that one drive has only saved files from 2021 on, whereas the folder I hooked up goes way back to 2010 or so. It says I am only using 90GB of 1 TB, so I don't see that storage is the problem. Does anyone have any idea why it...
  3. One Drive Only Saving Files Back to 2021

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Only Saving Files Back to 2021: I have Dell laptop with Windows 11 and it seems that one drive has only saved files from 2021 on, whereas the folder I hooked up goes way back to 2010 or so. It says I am only using 90GB of 1 TB, so I don't see that storage is the problem. Does anyone have any idea why it...
  4. Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files: I save Adobe files to my local computer drive - not to One Drive. But when I select an Adobe file from documents saved on "This PC" they still open only as "One Drive" files. How do you stop this from happening.....
  5. Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe files saved to local drive will only open as one drive files: I save Adobe files to my local computer drive - not to One Drive. But when I select an Adobe file from documents saved on "This PC" they still open only as "One Drive" files. How do you stop this from happening.....
  6. Saving files locally only?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Saving files locally only?: I would like to save all my word, excel, etc files locally and not to the onedrive/cloud. I have set the default saving location on the local versions of word and Excel, but when I am using 365 it only shows the onedrive as a default location, there doesn't seem to be any...
  7. one drive files not opening

one drive files not opening: Hi, some of my files on one drive windows 10 is marked with grey color cross sign and does not open. please find below the screeshot in which i have marked with red arrow the files showing a cross sign. please help to retrieve these files. [ATTACH]...
  8. Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive

Saving a Photoshop File to One Drive: I use Photoshop to process my images. Yesterday, I started having a problem saving my images to my One Drive account. I can see the images in File Explorer and can select and open them in Photoshop with no problem. But if I then make a change to the image and try to save them...
  9. save excel files to one drive

save excel files to one drive: I just updated my computer and now my office files will not update automatically, or sync, to the cloud. when I go to onedrive and use excel online everything works fine, and when I go to my offline excel the changes show up just fine. However, when I make changes to the...
  10. Opening files in One Drive

Opening files in One Drive: I have installed Malware on my computer and now it will not let me open any of my one drive files it opens in a blank window can someone tell me what has been blocked so I can open these files. Thank you,...