Windows 10: Adobe Flash 20 doesn't work on IE 11 or Edge on standard user accounts

Discus and support Adobe Flash 20 doesn't work on IE 11 or Edge on standard user accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and recently updated Adobe flash to the latest version. This is where the problems began. While using an administrator account, pages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wabbit, Jan 23, 2016.

1. wabbit Win User

Adobe Flash 20 doesn't work on IE 11 or Edge on standard user accounts

I have windows 10 and recently updated Adobe flash to the latest version. This is where the problems began. While using an administrator account, pages that require flash in IE or Edge worked fine. But when logged on using a standard account, those pages say you need to download the latest version of Flash Player. In IE 11, Flash is enabled and ActiveX filtering is off, but Flash still doesn't work on a standard user account, but does work on administrator accounts.

This problem with using a standard user account only happens with IE 11 and Edge browsers. Adobe Flash works fine on standard accounts using Firefox and Chrome. Just wondering if others experience this.

:)

wabbit, Jan 23, 2016
  2. MLR57 Win User

Adobe Flash Player does not work in Internet Explorer 11 with Windows 10 Standard Account, [Does Work In Administrator Account]

Adobe Flash Player does not work in Internet Explorer 11 with Windows 10 Standard Account, [Does Work In Administrator Account]. Every since the Windows 10 Update in early January the Adobe Flash Player does not work in Internet Explorer 11 or Edge in Standard
    Account. It does work in Administrator Account, but I do not like to search the Web with Administrator Privileges. Please help me solve this issue, because I am always using Flash on the Internet. Thanks in advance!

MLR57, Jan 23, 2016
  3. MLR57 Win User
    Adobe Flash Player does not work in Internet Explorer 11 with Windows 10 Standard Account, [Does Work In Administrator Account]

Can you tell me if anybody at Microsoft is looking into solving this issue with Adobe Flash Player and Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10?

MLR57, Jan 23, 2016
Thema:

Adobe Flash 20 doesn't work on IE 11 or Edge on standard user accounts

1. Adobe Flash 20 doesn't work on IE 11 or Edge on standard user accounts - Similar Threads - Adobe Flash doesn't

2. Removal of Adobe Flash on 02/20/21

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removal of Adobe Flash on 02/20/21: Hello, Since my latest Windows10 Update yesterday, none of my games on Facebook will run right. I lag, hang, and freeze. Everything was running fine, until I did this update. What can I do?...
  3. Adobe Flash doesn't work right away with Edge on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Flash doesn't work right away with Edge on Windows 10: Adobe Flash used to work fine with Edge on my Windows 10. Now I need to click "install Flash" and click "allow once" to get it to run. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-doesnt-work-right-away-with-edge-on/b783e012-6367-47b5-b865-7dc64ce1bac0
  4. My browses doesn't work but IE and EDGE.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My browses doesn't work but IE and EDGE.: After I upgrade the Win10,my browses doesn't work(can't open any websites),but IE and EDGE. I tried"netsh winsock reset"and reboot,it's not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-browses-doesnt-work-but-ie-and-edge/3914af85-4d49-42bd-a222-814ce6552a08
  5. Adobe Flash P_layer in Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash P_layer in Edge: Flash Player will not work for playing video cards. Message says player version 9 is not installed. It is supposed to be included in Edge, or so I was told when I went to install it. Adobe says it is a Microsoft problem. Please advise...
  6. Edge and IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and IE 11: When I open Edge, it always goes to the last page I was on. I want to set a Home Page and have it open on the Home Page every time. How do I do that? How do I get the IE icon on the Taskbar? 120659
  7. Adobe Flash in Edge-- Making it always work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Flash in Edge-- Making it always work: How can I set it up to work every time without having to stop and reset the setting every time I try to watch something in edge. It makes me not want to use EDGE at all....
  8. Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work: Hi, I'm having an issue with Microsoft Edge Flash not working, specifically on Pandora. I want to like it so much, it's close but it's missing some key features and various annoyances. Anyways, Adobe Flash works just fine with Microsoft edge. I have tried the solution...
  9. Adobe Flash Player doesn't work in Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Player doesn't work in Internet Explorer: I am a newbie here. I am trying to access my grandson's science book online, but when I try to open the ebook, I get the error message: Alternate HTML content should be placed here. This content requires the Adobe Flash Player. Get Flash I have tried accessing the Manage...
  10. Adobe Flash Player Updates for IE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adobe Flash Player Updates for IE: Anyone know what's going on with MS Update for Adobe Flash Player for IE? My installed version per Windows Updates is 19.0.0.207 current version is now 19.0.0.226. These are supposed to be updated by MS but haven't been for about a week now. 26961