Windows 10: Adobe Flash P_layer in Edge

Discus and support Adobe Flash P_layer in Edge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Flash Player will not work for playing video cards. Message says player version 9 is not installed. It is supposed to be included in Edge, or so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nanci_M, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Nanci_M Win User

Adobe Flash P_layer in Edge

Flash Player will not work for playing video cards. Message says player version 9 is not installed. It is supposed to be included in Edge, or so I was told when I went to install it. Adobe says it is a Microsoft problem. Please advise

:)

Nanci_M, Nov 28, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Hi Nanci M

In Edge, at the top right, click the 3 dots (More Button)

Choose Settings - Advanced Settings

There, near the top, is Adobe Flash player turned on in Edge?

DaveM121, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Nanci_M Win User

Flash Player will not work for playing video cards. Message says player version 9 is not installed. It is supposed to be included in Edge, or so I was told when I went to install it. Adobe says it is a Microsoft problem. Please advise

Nanci_M, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

How do I get Adobe Flash Player on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer

Hi Pat,

I suggest you to try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and
      turn on the Adobe Flash Player.
    To Enable Flash player in Internet Explorer, suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Flash Player Help / Enable for Internet Explorer

Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer

Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for any assistance regarding Windows 10.

Arul_D, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Adobe Flash P_layer in Edge - Similar Threads - Adobe Flash P_layer

2. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Flash: Now that Adobe is no longer supporting "Flash" is there a replacement for it for my Windows 10 version 1909 system? I thank you for your advice! *Smile 172562
  3. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe flash: adobe flash will not let me download for microsoft edge. so i can play my games it say close chrome even when chrome not open fed up with you might just delete this browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/7c44733d-d983-46df-963e-9d932a0dc0e2
  4. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash: If adobe flash is discontinued 2020, what can I use on royal games which depends on adobe flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/e79071ab-a00b-40da-a659-09d9c7de804c
  5. turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge?

turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge?: Why did I have to go to Adobe to find a simple solution for turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge? Would I be better off with Chrome to use Flash Player?...
  6. Adobe Flash in Edge-- Making it always work

Adobe Flash in Edge-- Making it always work: How can I set it up to work every time without having to stop and reset the setting every time I try to watch something in edge. It makes me not want to use EDGE at all....
  7. adobe flash

adobe flash: I cant stream any videos (youtube, vimeo, etc) nor audio (spotify) with any of my browsers. I usually use edge. adobe flash is enabled but it seems to be unresponsive any help? thank you!...
  8. Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem: Is it just for me or is it Microsoft it self I cannot download flash player for edge because its already automatically integrated with edge I have it turned on in advanced settings but its just doesn't work I cannot load anything where flash player is used for. 18538
  9. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I completed the download of 14295 with no problem yesterday. Today I keep receiving pop ups that say ADOBE FLASH HAS CRASHED Where does this come from???????????????????? 45869
  10. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I keep getting a notice from Adobe Flash stating that I need to install a critical update in W10 Preview 9879. But it cannot be installed, see attachment. Has anyone else had this problem ? and should one need to download Flash in W10. 3368

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flash p[layer