Windows 10: Adobe Flash Player KB4471331 released for Windows 10 with improvements

Discus and support Adobe Flash Player KB4471331 released for Windows 10 with improvements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On January 8, Adobe also released new updates for its Flash Player on Windows 10 and other platforms. Surprisingly, this update does not fix any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jan 11, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Adobe Flash Player KB4471331 released for Windows 10 with improvements

On January 8, Adobe also released new updates for its Flash Player on Windows 10 and other platforms. Surprisingly, this update does not fix any security vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10.

Windows 10 KB4480979 (Adobe’s Flash Player) update introduces general fixes and improvements. In a document, Adobe explained that the purpose of this update is to improve the performance and squash bugs in Flash Player.

“Adobe has released updates for Adobe Flash Player for Windows, macOS, Linux and Chrome OS.  These updates address feature and performance bugs, and do not include security fixes,” Adobe explains.

According to Microsoft’s support document, all supported versions of Windows 10 are eligible for new Adobe Flash Player update. If your device is running on any supported version of Windows, this update should install automatically through Windows Update.

To download and install Windows 10 KB4480979, you can head over to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click on Check for updates button. It’s likely that the update has been installed automatically, but if you’re unsure, go to Settings > System > Update & security and open the update history page.

Adobe Flash Player to be retired soon

Adobe plans to stop end support for its Flash Player and stop distributing the software at the end of 2020. While Flash is still being used, it continues to be one of the biggest security risks to computers.

Adobe explained that open standards like HTML5, WebGL and WebAssembly have matured over the past several years. These technologies have most of the features that were in Flash. As the web does not interactive formats anymore, the use of Flash Player could be reduced.

The post Adobe Flash Player KB4471331 released for Windows 10 with improvements appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jan 11, 2019

2. Adobe Flash Player 20 Released w. Win 10 a. Edge Browser Improvements

Adobe Flash Player 20 Released with Windows 10 and Edge Browser Improvements
    Read more:
    Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

Cluster Head, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/adobe...s-495902.shtml

Adobe Download: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html

Cluster Head, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Adobe Flash Player KB4471331 released for Windows 10 with improvements

Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Flash Player Help

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Adobe Flash Player KB4471331 released for Windows 10 with improvements

1. Adobe Flash Player KB4471331 released for Windows 10 with improvements - Similar Threads - Adobe Flash Player

2. Windows 10 and Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Adobe Flash Player: I have an app that I use every day, due to the removal of Flash, Today when I open Incredimail I get a message to say the I need to download Flash and I can not use Incredimail. What is the remedy for me to use the app again? Adobe should not remove Flash from a private...
  3. Adobe Flash Player KB4471331 update released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe Flash Player KB4471331 update released for Windows 10: Microsoft yesterday rolled out Windows 10 KB4471331 to deliver the patch prepared by Adobe for zero-day Flash Player vulnerability which could allow the attackers to trigger execute arbitrary code on vulnerable machines. Microsoft notes that the update is rolling out to all...
  4. KB4471331 Security update for Adobe Flash Player - Dec. 5

in Windows 10 News
    KB4471331 Security update for Adobe Flash Player - Dec. 5: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: December 5, 2018 Applies to: Windows Server 2019 all versions, Windows 10 version 1809, Windows Server version 1803, Windows 10 version 1803, Windows Server 2016 Version 1709, Windows 10 version 1709, Windows 10 version 1703, Windows...
  5. Adobe Flash Player KB4477029 update released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe Flash Player KB4477029 update released for Windows 10: Adobe Flash Player KB4477029 is now available for Windows 10 October 2018 Update, April 2018 Update and older with security fixes. Adobe Flash Player’s retirement is planned for 2020 and the product will continue to receive security updates for more than one year. Windows 10...
  6. Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  7. New Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.154 released

in Windows 10 News
    New Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.154 released: Security updates available for Flash Player | APSB18-25 Bulletin ID Date Published Priority APSB18-25 August 14, 2018 2 Summary Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player for Windows, macOS, Linux and Chrome OS. These updates address critical...
  8. Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10: Split from this thread. I want to install Adobe Flash Player so as to Download and install sound/audio on my PC. It used to be there when it was using windows 8.1 but became quiet when it started using Windows 10....
  9. Windows 10 Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Adobe Flash Player: Im trying to stream something online. I notice they have a message that says flash player is not updated etc. I checked my computer and typed in adobe but i do not find it there. Im pretty sure i have a flash player. Can someone tell me how do i find out if i have a...
  10. Adobe Flash Player 20 Released w. Win 10 a. Edge Browser Improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe Flash Player 20 Released w. Win 10 a. Edge Browser Improvements: Adobe Flash Player 20 Released with Windows 10 and Edge Browser Improvements Adobe® Flash® Player 20 drives innovation for rich, engaging digital experiences with new features for cross-platform browser-based viewing of expressive rich internet applications, content, and...
Tags: