Windows 10: Adobe Flash R.I.P today !!!

Discus and support Adobe Flash R.I.P today !!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks little news item from the BBC (probably similar on other sites too about the end of Adobe flash today. Adobe Flash Player is finally laid to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Jan 1, 2021.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Adobe Flash R.I.P today !!!

jimbo45, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Flash Player Help

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Adobe Flash R.I.P today !!!

adobe flash player

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand how you feel about the situation. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

Try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and turn on the
      Adobe Flash Player.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Nachappa C K, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Adobe Flash R.I.P today !!!

1. Adobe Flash R.I.P today !!! - Similar Threads - Adobe Flash today

2. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Flash: Now that Adobe is no longer supporting "Flash" is there a replacement for it for my Windows 10 version 1909 system? I thank you for your advice! *Smile 172562
  3. Today's Adobe Flash Player Update KB4580325 ???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Today's Adobe Flash Player Update KB4580325 ???: Today, WU gave me KB 4580325, an update for Adobe Flash Player. WU downloaded and installed it, despite the fact I do not have Flash Player anywhere on my system. While Flash Player somehow appears in Program and Features, Geek and basic scans as well as drilling down in IE...
  4. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe flash: adobe flash will not let me download for microsoft edge. so i can play my games it say close chrome even when chrome not open fed up with you might just delete this browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/7c44733d-d983-46df-963e-9d932a0dc0e2
  5. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash: Adobe flash installed by Windows 10 at factory. Suddenly it shows up disabled. Followed all instructions, still not working. EXTREMELY frustrating and have literally wasted hours trying to correct. Any new ideas?...
  6. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash: If adobe flash is discontinued 2020, what can I use on royal games which depends on adobe flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/e79071ab-a00b-40da-a659-09d9c7de804c
  7. Control+D, R & P

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Control+D, R & P: Since the recent update, around 2 weeks ago, CTL+D, CTL+R & CTL+P dont work anymore, in Photoshop and Excel and others. I have tried this on my PC and Laptop, same result. My Lenovo Tab which didnt get updated at that stage works fine with these keys. I swapped my keyboard...
  8. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flash: I cant stream any videos (youtube, vimeo, etc) nor audio (spotify) with any of my browsers. I usually use edge. adobe flash is enabled but it seems to be unresponsive any help? thank you!...
  9. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I completed the download of 14295 with no problem yesterday. Today I keep receiving pop ups that say ADOBE FLASH HAS CRASHED Where does this come from???????????????????? 45869
  10. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I keep getting a notice from Adobe Flash stating that I need to install a critical update in W10 Preview 9879. But it cannot be installed, see attachment. Has anyone else had this problem ? and should one need to download Flash in W10. 3368