Windows 10: Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Discus and support Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tried to watch shows, always wants to enable flash. Go thru the steps to load, and comes back to the same screen about flash not loading. Verified the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dazdnconfused, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Tried to watch shows, always wants to enable flash. Go thru the steps to load, and comes back to the same screen about flash not loading.

Verified the version, and have the latest.

Went through settings, and deleted Adobe Flash, rebooted, and tried again, but same result.

Same problem with Firefox.

Did not try Edge, as nothing extra works with Edge. Can not get IE, as it is no longer available.

Any idead?

:)

Dazdnconfused, Apr 27, 2019

2. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Flash Player Help

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Apr 27, 2019
  3. enable adobe flash

Hi Bob,

Adobe Flash Player is software used to stream and view video, audio and multimedia and Rich Internet Applications (RIA) on a computer or supported mobile device. If you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft
    Edge browser, the following link will show you on how to enable Adobe Flash Player:

Moreover, for your other browser choice, we suggest that you check this
    link

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to help you.

Melowin Mar, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Why can't I permanently allow adobe flash in Windows 10 for my comcast streaming site?

Adobe flash is enabled in the advanced settings, but since the most recent Win 10 update, the permanent permission selection for a website to use adobe flash has disappeared from edge. Now I have to click the puzzle piece icon and 'allow
    once' each time I open a site that needs adobe flash player. It also sometimes fails and has to be re-enabled multiple times before it 'sticks.' Comcast / Xfinity streaming uses flash, so watching live or recorded tv is no longer as easy as it was before
    the update. How do I permanently allow flash for a website when the selection is no longer available?

RocketRanger, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

1. Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro - Similar Threads - Adobe flash play

2. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe Flash: Now that Adobe is no longer supporting "Flash" is there a replacement for it for my Windows 10 version 1909 system? I thank you for your advice! *Smile 172562
  3. adobe flash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe flash: adobe flash will not let me download for microsoft edge. so i can play my games it say close chrome even when chrome not open fed up with you might just delete this browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/7c44733d-d983-46df-963e-9d932a0dc0e2
  4. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Flash: Why doesn't Adobe Flash stay on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/4603b650-8d46-4a81-bb08-d2120fb53a84
  5. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash: Adobe flash installed by Windows 10 at factory. Suddenly it shows up disabled. Followed all instructions, still not working. EXTREMELY frustrating and have literally wasted hours trying to correct. Any new ideas?...
  6. adobe flash

adobe flash: If adobe flash is discontinued 2020, what can I use on royal games which depends on adobe flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/e79071ab-a00b-40da-a659-09d9c7de804c
  7. adobe flash play

adobe flash play: some games on facebook ask for adobeflash player to be turned on but it is already turned on what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-play/d4a39a9a-dd84-4dd9-a8ca-ff58f29c9221
  8. adobe flash

adobe flash: I cant stream any videos (youtube, vimeo, etc) nor audio (spotify) with any of my browsers. I usually use edge. adobe flash is enabled but it seems to be unresponsive any help? thank you!...
  9. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I completed the download of 14295 with no problem yesterday. Today I keep receiving pop ups that say ADOBE FLASH HAS CRASHED Where does this come from???????????????????? 45869
  10. Adobe Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash: I keep getting a notice from Adobe Flash stating that I need to install a critical update in W10 Preview 9879. But it cannot be installed, see attachment. Has anyone else had this problem ? and should one need to download Flash in W10. 3368