Windows 10: Adobe Flash

Discus and support Adobe Flash in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why doesn't Adobe Flash stay on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash/4603b650-8d46-4a81-bb08-d2120fb53a84 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BobSnowdon, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Adobe Flash

Why doesn't Adobe Flash stay on?

:)

BobSnowdon, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Flash Player Help

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Adobe Flash

adobe flash player

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand how you feel about the situation. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

Try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and turn on the
      Adobe Flash Player.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Nachappa C K, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Adobe Flash

1. Adobe Flash - Similar Threads - Adobe Flash

2. Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices: Hello,We are trying to push a Remediation script via Intune to remove all adobe flash player installs from all Windows devices. We have some stale entries with Adobe Flash player here.I already tried the script mentioned in the below MS community...
  3. Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices: Hello,We are trying to push a Remediation script via Intune to remove all adobe flash player installs from all Windows devices. We have some stale entries with Adobe Flash player here.I already tried the script mentioned in the below MS community...
  4. Adobe Flash Player removal Script failing in Windows Devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. is adobe flash player safe to be installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is adobe flash player safe to be installed?: I visited a site and I was prompted by the site to install adobe flash player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-adobe-flash-player-safe-to-be-installed/59f33e6c-b39d-42da-80cd-ef1e10bec68d
  6. is adobe flash player safe to be installed?

is adobe flash player safe to be installed?: I visited a site and I was prompted by the site to install adobe flash player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-adobe-flash-player-safe-to-be-installed/59f33e6c-b39d-42da-80cd-ef1e10bec68d
  7. Adobe Flash Player no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Flash Player no longer available: Hello,Adobe Flash Player is no longer available and recommend me to remove it from pc.My YouTube page are blanks !!!!!????.What should I do ?Please advise, Thank youPSSince Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and blocked Flash content from running in...
  8. Adobe Flash Player no longer available

Adobe Flash Player no longer available: Hello,Adobe Flash Player is no longer available and recommend me to remove it from pc.My YouTube page are blanks !!!!!????.What should I do ?Please advise, Thank youPSSince Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and blocked Flash content from running in...
  9. Adobe Flash Player no longer available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Removing Adobe Flash Player from Multiple Remote Computers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Adobe Flash Player from Multiple Remote Computers.: Dear Concern,Good Day!I would like to inform you that I facing Adobe Flash Player bulk removal issue from my windows devices. I have tried Security Update for Adobe Flash Player removal and it's working fine with built in flash players removal. Facing issues for manually...