Windows 10: adobe flash

Discus and support adobe flash in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cant stream any videos (youtube, vimeo, etc) nor audio (spotify) with any of my browsers. I usually use edge. adobe flash is enabled but it seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by federicolanger, Jul 19, 2018.

1. adobe flash

I cant stream any videos (youtube, vimeo, etc) nor audio (spotify) with any of my browsers. I usually use edge.

adobe flash is enabled but it seems to be unresponsive

any help?

thank you!

:)

federicolanger, Jul 19, 2018

2. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Flash Player Help

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 19, 2018
  3. adobe flash player

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand how you feel about the situation. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

Try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and turn on the
      Adobe Flash Player.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Nachappa C K, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

adobe flash

How do I get Adobe Flash Player on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer

Hi Pat,

I suggest you to try the below steps to enables Adobe flash Player in Microsoft edge.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on ‘’” button.

• Go to settings and
      turn on the Adobe Flash Player.
    To Enable Flash player in Internet Explorer, suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Flash Player Help / Enable for Internet Explorer

Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer

Hope this information is useful. Do get back to us for any assistance regarding Windows 10.

Arul_D, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

adobe flash

1. adobe flash - Similar Threads - adobe flash

2. Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Adobe Flash: The software license terms on my computer say that you need to read the terms for adobe flash player. I read them I didn't really understand them fully, but I am wondering how they apply to me as a windows user. I've used adobe acrobat at least a couple of times but and have...
  3. jpg files created in adobe flash up then turn black when opened with photos in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    jpg files created in adobe flash up then turn black when opened with photos in windows 10: I have been using Microsoft Photos as my default picture viewer ever since it replaced Picture Viewer and have not had any issues with it until the last couple of weeks.I have hundreds of jpg file that were created using Adobe InDesign. If I open a jpg file that was created...
  4. How can I check if this is a legitimate adobe flash player update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I check if this is a legitimate adobe flash player update?: I keep getting this pop-up but I'm paranoid of scams so I want to double check that this is legitimate. so forgive me if I am overthinking this. The details are not very specific and I feel like it should say "update" not "download". Also, how can I check if updates are...
  5. my Windows 10 asking to update adobe flash player that microsoft claimed that they removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my Windows 10 asking to update adobe flash player that microsoft claimed that they removed: My Windows 10 is in latest version 21H1 19043.1110. But Microsoft Claimed that they have completely removed Adobe Flash player in May 2021, But my windows 10 asking me to update or it will force to update. Someone Please help me with this....
  6. Why my Windows 10 asking to update adobe flash player that microsoft claimed that they removed

Why my Windows 10 asking to update adobe flash player that microsoft claimed that they removed: My Windows 10 laptop is in latest version 21H1 19043.1110. But Microsoft Claimed that they have completely removed Adobe Flash player in May 2021, But my windows 10 asking me to update or it will force to update. Someone Please help me with this....
  7. Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player

Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player: I’m in latest version of windows 10 version 21H1 OS Bulid: 19043.1110, few months ago I heard that Microsoft killed adobe flash player. But the windows showing me update or it will automatically update its self. What to do now...
  8. Windows 10 Asking me to update adobe flash player

Windows 10 Asking me to update adobe flash player: I’m in latest version of windows 10 version 21H1 OS Bulid: 19043.1110, few months ago I heard that Microsoft killed adobe flash player. But the windows showing me update or it will automatically update its self. What to do now...
  9. Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player

Windows 10 asking me to update adobe flash player: I’m in latest version of windows 10 version 21H1 OS Bulid: 19043.1110, few months ago I heard that Microsoft killed adobe flash player. But the windows showing me update or it will automatically update its self. What to do now...
  10. cannot patch kb4577586 since May 2021 missed some files of adobe flash

cannot patch kb4577586 since May 2021 missed some files of adobe flash: My Win10 is 20H2 19042.1052.At the end of adobe flash support, I had deleted \Windows\WinSXS\*adobe-flash* folders and System32\Macromed\Flash and SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash.Then if new monthly patch released, I found it is impossible for me to install any new patches.They are...