Windows 10: Adobe Flashplayer disabled no matter what I do

Discus and support Adobe Flashplayer disabled no matter what I do in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Adobe Flashplayer will not work. I have followed ALL the recommendations even reset my computer and still it gives me the message that it's disabled!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Frustrated Edge User52, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Adobe Flashplayer disabled no matter what I do

Adobe Flashplayer will not work. I have followed ALL the recommendations even reset my computer and still it gives me the message that it's disabled! What the heck? any advise? I cant get rid of edge and even using other browsers won't work. I am running windows 10. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Frustrated Edge User52, Oct 18, 2019

2. Adobe Flashplayer

I note that Adobe Flashplayer is not available in the MS Store. Is there a problem with it or is it safe to download from another source?

BrianMcKelvin, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Adobe Flashplayer

Hi Joe, thanks for speedy response. I have not had a problem, I am just puzzled that Adobe Flashplayer is not available. (Only Adobe Reader is available in the Store). I am cautious about downloading anything not sourced from Microsoft! However, your answer
    indicates that it is OK to download from Adobe.

BrianMcKelvin, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Adobe Flashplayer disabled no matter what I do

Adobe Flashplayer Updates

Trying to watch video clip on N8 from a website and message says "You need to update your Flashplayer". When I click on the link to "Get Adobe Flashplayer" it opens up a new window saying "Adobe Flashplayer is not available from Adobe.com for your device's
    operating system or browser."

If I can't get Adobe to be able to view videos from web then that's a bit cr*p as one of the main reasons I bought it was for it's web browsing ability!!!!

Also, I have home broadband with BT but I can't access free broadband across the UK via my mobile with my BT account because BT broadband doesn't support Symbian only iphone and Android !!

stewart66---01, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Adobe Flashplayer disabled no matter what I do

1. Adobe Flashplayer disabled no matter what I do - Similar Threads - Adobe Flashplayer disabled

2. Bluetooth will not work no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth will not work no matter what I do.: I have tried literally everything in my power to get Bluetooth to work. It either won't detect any devices or if it DOES, it'll just say that it can't connect and go right back to being a failure. I'm losing my mind, I just want to pair my headphones to this PC that costed me...
  3. Bluetooth will not work no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth will not work no matter what I do.: I have tried literally everything in my power to get Bluetooth to work. It either won't detect any devices or if it DOES, it'll just say that it can't connect and go right back to being a failure. I'm losing my mind, I just want to pair my headphones to this PC that costed me...
  4. webcam not registering no matter what i do!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webcam not registering no matter what i do!!: please help, this is very important! my job essentially requires me to have a good webcam and i cant access it right now!i run an MSI prestige on windows 10, i never had any problems with using my usb webcam until today, i even tried two different webcams and i still get the...
  5. webcam not registering no matter what i do!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    webcam not registering no matter what i do!!: please help, this is very important! my job essentially requires me to have a good webcam and i cant access it right now!i run an MSI prestige on windows 10, i never had any problems with using my usb webcam until today, i even tried two different webcams and i still get the...
  6. looking for a Replacement for Adobe Flashplayer

in Windows 10 Customization
    looking for a Replacement for Adobe Flashplayer: some of my apps require flash player since Adobe Flash is no longer, I need to find a replacement. Some of apps are not working, I even tried to run using Chrome same Results Nothing Any Help would be Great. I have Windows 10 , and using Microsoft Edge...
  7. BSOD no matter what i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD no matter what i do: BSOD titles range from Kernel_security_check_failure, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, and overran_stack Buffer. Posting one drive file link below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqN--VqOO1f8unTcH2byidcg3twU?e=icztT4...
  8. Removing all of Adobe Flashplayer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing all of Adobe Flashplayer: I did Uninstall of Adobe Flashplayer, but there's still files for it and I'm prevented from deleting those. Even when I Run as Administrator won't delete. I'm not sure if Trusted Installer is also preventing me from deleting. I don't need to keep any of Flashplayer and I...
  9. Adobe Flashplayer 11.3

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adobe Flashplayer 11.3: 1. I have Windows 10 installed on my PC. a. Does it include the programme Adobe Flashplayer ? b. If so , which version? 2. I also have Google Chrome - which works well: a. Do I have to de- activate it before I can install Adobe Flashplayer 11.3 ? b. If so, please show...
  10. adobe flashplayer

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe flashplayer: I'm trying to play in the facebook gameroom, none of my games are loading, it keeps saying I dont have Adobe flashplayer, I check my setting and it says its on. Im not sure what else to do?...