Windows 10: Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing

Discus and support Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Can anyone spot a clue to the crashing in these images? Thanks, Anthony [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnthonySeminara1, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing

Hello, Can anyone spot a clue to the crashing in these images?

Thanks,

Anthony

Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing 30934cad-1417-4c6a-97e2-3b2e3cec7289?upload=true.png

Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing 03c57768-80bf-4654-b430-7ce61631854e?upload=true.png

:)

AnthonySeminara1, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Andrei Win User

Uninstall Adobe Illustrator CC 2018

Few months ago i had to install Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 for user,
    who had Adobe account with license.
    Now this user is away and i need to clean that computer.

I tried unistall from:

• "Apps & features"
    • "Uninstall or change a program"
    • ">Illustrator_Set-Up.exe /uninstall" from administrator command prompt

But it only opens "Creative Cloud" window where it needs log-in information. (Or "No internet connection" if no network connected)
    Can i uninstall without finding someone with account?

Andrei, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Adobe Illustrator (2017 Release) Crashes on Launch | Windows 10

This problem has been occurring since I got my new laptop, Windows 10 64x, and installed my normal Adobe products I use. All of the other Adobe apps, like Premiere and After Effects work completely fine. But when I open Illustrator, it gets past the splash screen and opens the normal app window with the grey background. It sits there for a second then crashes with no dialogue box, nor does it ask about doing diagnostics on the next start. Additionally, no log is given, unless it's in a folder somewhere, I don't know.
    As I've read about Wacom drivers, I've never had Wacom drivers on my computer. The only pen device I have is a Huion tablet with it's latest drivers.

I've tried...

• Reinstalling it (Uninstall and Install from Adobe CC)
    • Deleting preferences from %AppData%/Roaming/Adobe/Adobe Illustrator 21 Settings/
    • Downloading Adobe's supposed missing file to put in /Adobe Illustrator 21 Settings/
    • the shortcut Alt+Ctrl+Shift during startup, has no effect.
    • Moving around plug-ins to which Illustrator starts to the Welcome page but then forces you to restart it, and continues crashing. (This is a likely cause, but I don't know how to fix it)
    • Running diagnostics (when it let me), to which it reported nothing.

Also, I don't have any font manager I know of. I've never touched anything with fonts, other than installing Roboto to the Windows font folder. I really know nothing about font managers, so if it is the case please tell me without assuming any prior knowledge.

Is it possible to install a older version? The CC Manager doesn't allow it anymore, but it would make things a lot easier.

EDIT:
    I tried opening a Illustrator save file from a while ago instead of opening it directly. It opens and shows the illustration that I made but doesn't finish populating all of the buttons and tool panels before it crashes.

Jacob Jewett, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing

new microsoft update and adobe illustrator cc 2016

Hi,

Seeing that you already have an updated version for Adobe Illustrator, we suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the application or contact Adobe support for further assistance.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing

1. Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Adobe Illustrator keeps

2. My .jar apps opens in Illustrator adobe.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My .jar apps opens in Illustrator adobe.: My .jar apps opens into illustrator adobe. I accidentally made it the default program. I have tried to reset but it just won't reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-jar-apps-opens-in-illustrator-adobe/8eaed04c-c5e7-4ce8-abba-2dc7383755b8
  3. My .jar apps opens in Illustrator adobe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My .jar apps opens in Illustrator adobe.: My .jar apps opens into illustrator adobe. I accidentally made it the default program. I have tried to reset but it just won't reset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-jar-apps-opens-in-illustrator-adobe/8eaed04c-c5e7-4ce8-abba-2dc7383755b8
  4. My .jar apps opens in Illustrator adobe.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Adobe illustrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe illustrator: 2 Adobe illustrator Adobe IL? : APC_INDEX_MISMATCH : win32kfull.sys [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%B8%80%E6%89%93%E9%96%8Badobe-illustrator/9a4841f0-9bdb-4dfc-b896-44c8be5c08e5
  6. Adobe Illustrator Icon Always Highlighted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adobe Illustrator Icon Always Highlighted: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MadeOfEyelashes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5yh6t/adobe_illustrator_icon_always_highlighted/
  7. Adobe CC download error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adobe CC download error: Hello, whenever I try to download Adobe creative cloud products it wont work and I get Error 51 which states: the app package to be installed is trying to access a file that is in use by a different application. So I followed their trouble shooting steps and closed all apps...
  8. adobe illustrator and s mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe illustrator and s mode: I need to install adobe illustrator and creative cloud on my new laptop, but it's not letting me get those apps because the computer is operating in s mode. What risks am I susceptible to if I turn of s mode?...
  9. Adobe Illustrator Can't open the illustration

Adobe Illustrator Can't open the illustration: Working in AI 10.3 on a Mac, opened a file to update, Save, closed and later tried re-opening the file and got the following message: Can't open the illustration. The illustration contains an incomplete or garbled object description. offending operator: ',' Context:...
  10. Adobe Illustrator CS3 won't open files

Adobe Illustrator CS3 won't open files: Most programs on my Adobe CS3 work just fine in Windows 10, but I'm having problems with Illustrator. The program will run, but I get an error message every time I try to open a file or start a new document. My error message says "The program has stopped working" and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot