Windows 10: Adobe Installation Problem

Discus and support Adobe Installation Problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I just installed the creative cloud desktop software so I could install adobe fuse, but after installation, I couldn't launch the program so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/julius_33, May 31, 2020.

1. Adobe Installation Problem

Hey guys, I just installed the creative cloud desktop software so I could install adobe fuse, but after installation, I couldn't launch the program so uninstalled and reinstalled it but it still won't open. Does anyone know how to fix this? thanks in advance! Adobe Installation Problem :)

submitted by /u/julius_33
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/julius_33, May 31, 2020

2. Windows 10 and Adobe Reader

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the Adobe Reader and check if that helps:

Follow the steps to un-install the Adobe Reader.

• Type control panel
      in the search box.

• Click on programs and features or uninstall a program (depends on what view you are in)

• Right click on Adobe Reader.

• Click on uninstall.

• Go through uninstall Wizard to Uninstall Abode Reader.

Refer to the link given below to Install Adobe Reader.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to contact Adobe support for further assistance.

Adobe Support Community

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 31, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control panel.

• Select Default Programs.

• Click on Adobe Reader and set that application as Default.
    If the issue persist follow the steps below.

• Open Default Program.

• Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

• Select any pdf file Extension.

• Click on Change program.

• Select Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 31, 2020
  4. Paulieg Win User

Adobe Installation Problem

Problem installing Adobe Reader on Vista Ultimate

I can't get Adobe Reader to install on Vista Ultimate, and none of my searches on this error have really helped to resolve the problem. WTF!! I have attached a screen shot of the error I'm receiving. Please help!

Paulieg, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Adobe Installation Problem

1. Adobe Installation Problem - Similar Threads - Adobe Installation Problem

2. Adobe after effects problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe after effects problem: Hello, so I have a problem with adobe after effectsI downloaded the apps on my seperate hard drive, but when I use after effects it takes up ALOT of my main hard drive storageSometimes it even crashes as it takes up all the storage I have i usually have around 6-4gb leftIt's...
  3. Adobe Photoshop Elements install caused Office problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Photoshop Elements install caused Office problems: I installed Photoshop Elements 2021 on a new/clean 2004 install. Apparently the Adobe Creative Cloud caused MS Office (Microsoft 365) startup problems. I tried to start Word and kept getting an Office update window but no updates. It was hung up on the updates, would try then...
  4. ADOBE MICROSOFYT PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADOBE MICROSOFYT PROBLEM: Every time I wanted to open up adobe PDF file system takes me to adobe sign in page and after signing in it switches it self off. This happens even if I go to folders and open up PDF file. This happened twice and only after windows have done updates. Adobe technicians have...
  5. Adobe Connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Connection problem: Hi I have been onto adobe support over a long term problem with network connections on adobe premier and Photoshop, at last they think they have found the problem which is an appdata file on both my C drive and D drive. they could not solve it hence asking the question on...
  6. Windows installer issue with Adobe

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows installer issue with Adobe: Trying to update a cc product gets stuck and won't even cancel. Adobe say it's because 'another installer is running'. When I told them Windows installer was NOT running they jumped out and said it was a MS issue and I should ask here (!) Win 10 is up to date. 148584
  7. Problem with Adobe Digital Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with Adobe Digital Edition: I always have problems with Adobe Digital Edition because it freezes or sometimes doesn’t want to download properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-adobe-digital-edition/0bd8381d-5b48-413c-a902-132e47505233"
  8. adobe flash player problem

adobe flash player problem: adobe flash player is enabled in edge but it will not work; it does work in firefox 74379
  9. Problem with scan to computer after Adobe Reader DC installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with scan to computer after Adobe Reader DC installation: I have a Fuji Xerox printer, type CM205f. Everything worked normally, including scanning from the printer to computer/USB. This morning, I installed Acrobat Reader DC, and printed out some pdf files. Afterwards, I wanted to scan from the printer to computer (USB...
  10. adobe flash problem

adobe flash problem: Needed to install upgrade due to an error message that latest version was required for NPR and other applications. After installation still receiving same error message. 46344