Windows 10: adobe is gone! any replacement!

Discus and support adobe is gone! any replacement! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; life after adobe in simple words/actions , if any.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gerRONimo, Mar 2, 2021.

1. gerRONimo Win User

adobe is gone! any replacement!

life after adobe in simple words/actions , if any.

:)

gerRONimo, Mar 2, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control panel.

• Select Default Programs.

• Click on Adobe Reader and set that application as Default.
    If the issue persist follow the steps below.

• Open Default Program.

• Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

• Select any pdf file Extension.

• Click on Change program.

• Select Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

1. adobe is gone! any replacement! - Similar Threads - adobe gone replacement

2. looking for a Replacement for Adobe Flashplayer

in Windows 10 Customization
    looking for a Replacement for Adobe Flashplayer: some of my apps require flash player since Adobe Flash is no longer, I need to find a replacement. Some of apps are not working, I even tried to run using Chrome same Results Nothing Any Help would be Great. I have Windows 10 , and using Microsoft Edge...
  3. cannot install any adobe sotware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install any adobe sotware: whenever i try to install adobe photoshop this working file does not work on only my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-any-adobe-sotware/63b01c8c-64b9-414f-8049-1a3b07587f1b
  4. Adobe Flash Player Gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Flash Player Gone: What can be used to replace it? Trying to track a package and it says it does not support it. I had already taken it off my computer. Anything Free out there?? Running running Windows 10 Lenovo ideapad FLEX 4 177536
  5. Any crss.exe replacements?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any crss.exe replacements?: Hey, so I'm pretty sure I just downloaded a virus and had modified the crss.exe file, so I deleted it, but I think i need a replacement, does anyone have one and what file do I put it in? I'm on build 18363.1440....
  6. Replaced battery, precision touchpad gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Replaced battery, precision touchpad gone: I got this laptop pre set up from my school so I assume it had a precision touchpad, but I had it's battery replaced due to it becoming swollen. Upon changing the battery, I've come to realise the precision touchpad is gone, and now all I have is a two finger swipe, and...
  7. Any experts on Adobe Premiere?

Any experts on Adobe Premiere?: I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 2020. When I take a video in portrait mode, after importing it into Adobe Premiere, it looks straight (not sideways) which is what I want and perfectly scaled [ATTACH] but after adding some audio to it then trying to export it, it...
  8. Adobe gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe gone: Adobe flash gone 1st of year what use for cam? Realize that some sites have offered alternatives but not all have. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-gone/58fc7f20-8039-4bb1-825c-31452abd2bc7
  9. taskbar at bottom: icons gone and replaced by tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar at bottom: icons gone and replaced by tiles: Dear Help apologies I am sure this is basic but somehow the look of my windows 10 has changed I like my taskbar at bottom full of clickable pinne icons; word, firefox, windows explorer etc they have vanished and also the icons in the mainscreen have vanished. they are...
  10. Adobe pdf reader or browsers replaced it ?

Adobe pdf reader or browsers replaced it ?: I'm new to Win 10. I did a search in here and noticed that some browsers, and software other than Adobe Reader are now used instead. I am looking for a pdf reader/viewer that can handle over 50 pages, lots of colors as in game maps, differing fonts. The one I saw on cnet,...