Windows 10: adobe issue

Discus and support adobe issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; help with removing adobe ver 32.0.0.171 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-issue/e54201f4-bc47-48ec-95c1-88d1311161a6 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tomas9500, Jun 8, 2019.

1. tomas9500 Win User

adobe issue

help with removing adobe ver 32.0.0.171

:)

tomas9500, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control panel.

• Select Default Programs.

• Click on Adobe Reader and set that application as Default.
    If the issue persist follow the steps below.

• Open Default Program.

• Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

• Select any pdf file Extension.

• Click on Change program.

• Select Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jun 8, 2019
  4. adobe issue

Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Arun, I have followed your instructions and so far it works OK.

Thanks for your help!

JennyYehYeh, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

adobe issue

1. adobe issue - Similar Threads - adobe issue

2. Hi, Did any one faced issue with adobe acrobat reader application after the installation of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi, Did any one faced issue with adobe acrobat reader application after the installation of...: Issue identified Found pdf files not opens through adobe acrobat reader version - 2023.006.20320 after the installation of the update September 12, 2023—KB5030211 OS Builds 19044.3448 and 19045.3448 on the systems which runs on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Version - 10.0.19044...
  3. Hi, Did any one faced issue with adobe acrobat reader application after the installation of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, Did any one faced issue with adobe acrobat reader application after the installation of...: Issue identified Found pdf files not opens through adobe acrobat reader version - 2023.006.20320 after the installation of the update September 12, 2023—KB5030211 OS Builds 19044.3448 and 19045.3448 on the systems which runs on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Version - 10.0.19044...
  4. Hi, Did any one faced issue with adobe acrobat reader application after the installation of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adobe Acrobat Reader tech issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Acrobat Reader tech issue: When I try to reinstall Adobe Acrobat Reader and download Acrobat, when I finish the installation, I get the following error message: "Acrobat failed to load Core DC." Please advise how to resolve this tech issue. Thank you....
  6. Adobe Acrobat Reader tech issue

Adobe Acrobat Reader tech issue: When I try to reinstall Adobe Acrobat Reader and download Acrobat, when I finish the installation, I get the following error message: "Acrobat failed to load Core DC." Please advise how to resolve this tech issue. Thank you....
  7. Windows 11, Recent connection issues with Adobe CC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Recent connection issues with Adobe CC: Purchased my new Windows 11 machine back in January. Installed Adobe CC and all apps without issues. Recently, I'm unable to connect to Adobe CC, with all sort of connection errors including my system appears offline. I contacted Adobe support rep. who tried to help even by...
  8. Windows 11, Recent connection issues with Adobe CC

Windows 11, Recent connection issues with Adobe CC: Purchased my new Windows 11 machine back in January. Installed Adobe CC and all apps without issues. Recently, I'm unable to connect to Adobe CC, with all sort of connection errors including my system appears offline. I contacted Adobe support rep. who tried to help even by...
  9. Windows INK issue with Adobe Illustrator, surface book 2 pen input

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows INK issue with Adobe Illustrator, surface book 2 pen input: Howdy all! I have an issue with Adobe illustrator and windows INK and surface book 2 pen input While using Surface pen on my surface book 2 screen in Adobe Illustrator, drawing with the PEN tool the preview is dark blue. When using my finger, the preview line is the colour of...
  10. Updated to Version 2004 and now some older Adobe programs have issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to Version 2004 and now some older Adobe programs have issues: I recently updated to Windows ver 2004. Everything seems to have gone smoothly except... My older Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 opens fine, works for awhile and then I get a "program not responding". I also use a program called Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder and the same thing...