Windows 10: Adobe, Microsoft and SAP announce the Open Data Initiative

Discus and support Adobe, Microsoft and SAP announce the Open Data Initiative in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Industry leaders team up to help customers connect data across their organizations, find powerful insights and deliver intelligent services with AI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Adobe, Microsoft and SAP announce the Open Data Initiative

Source: Adobe, Microsoft and SAP announce the Open Data Initiative to empower a new generation of customer experiences - Stories

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control panel.

• Select Default Programs.

• Click on Adobe Reader and set that application as Default.
    If the issue persist follow the steps below.

• Open Default Program.

• Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

• Select any pdf file Extension.

• Click on Change program.

• Select Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Caelestis Win User
    Caelestis, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Adobe, Microsoft and SAP announce the Open Data Initiative

Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Arun, I have followed your instructions and so far it works OK.

Thanks for your help!

JennyYehYeh, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Adobe, Microsoft and SAP announce the Open Data Initiative

1. Adobe, Microsoft and SAP announce the Open Data Initiative - Similar Threads - Adobe Microsoft SAP

2. How to open SAP with a variant from a shortcut on the desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open SAP with a variant from a shortcut on the desktop.: I can open SAP transactions from a desktop shortcut, but is it possible to open a variant from a desktop shortcut?And, what about using a batch file for opening multiple SAP transactions from a desktop shortcut? Is this possible?Thanks for any help!...
  3. How to open SAP with a variant from a shortcut on the desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to open SAP with a variant from a shortcut on the desktop.: I can open SAP transactions from a desktop shortcut, but is it possible to open a variant from a desktop shortcut?And, what about using a batch file for opening multiple SAP transactions from a desktop shortcut? Is this possible?Thanks for any help!...
  4. How to open SAP with a variant from a shortcut on the desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. adobe and sap suspend

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe and sap suspend: i have seen some issues in working with sap 7.6 and adobe newly Version, all are suspend to time to time and device going to stuck, last week ago i replaced the hard disk and applied the windows 10. after week that suspend errors come again. please give any solution for...
  6. adobe and sap suspend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe and sap suspend: i have seen some issues in working with sap 7.6 and adobe newly Version, all are suspend to time to time and device going to stuck, last week ago i replaced the hard disk and applied the windows 10. after week that suspend errors come again. please give any solution for...
  7. adobe and sap suspend

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft announces Open Data Campaign to help address data divide

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Open Data Campaign to help address data divide: Today, Microsoft is launching an Open Data Campaign to help address the looming “data divide” and help organizations of all sizes to realize the benefits of data and the new technologies it powers. We believe everyone can benefit from opening, sharing...
  9. Announcing Microsoft Research Open Data

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Research Open Data: The Microsoft Research Outreach team has worked extensively with the external research community to enable adoption of cloud-based research infrastructure over the past few years. Through this process, we experienced the ubiquity of Jim Gray’s fourth paradigm of discovery...
  10. Adobe Announces Universal Apps for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe Announces Universal Apps for Windows 10: Adobe Announces Universal Apps for Windows 10 Experience Design CC to land in the store in the near future [img] Microsoft is betting big on universal apps for Windows 10 and it turns out that more software developers are actually interested in this new approach,...