Windows 10: Adobe (Pdf) Reader

Discus and support Adobe (Pdf) Reader in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, On my pc is installed Adobe pdf reader, it is updated and keeps updating automaticly. Recently when I double click on a pdf document (any), it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Motim, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Motim Win User

Adobe (Pdf) Reader

Hello,
    On my pc is installed Adobe pdf reader, it is updated and keeps updating automaticly. Recently when I double click on a pdf document (any), it opens ok, but when I close it by clicking on the X at the upper right corner, it always asks if I want to save the changes I made - and I have not done any changes, eccept reading the document. And it is annoying every time I have to answer "No" before it closes.
    Looked into Adobe site Q&A and not found anything.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control panel.

• Select Default Programs.

• Click on Adobe Reader and set that application as Default.
    If the issue persist follow the steps below.

• Open Default Program.

• Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

• Select any pdf file Extension.

• Click on Change program.

• Select Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 13, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Adobe Releases Fix for PDF Security Flaw

Adobe has finally issued an update for its Acrobat Reader products. This patch updates Adobe Reader to version 8.1.1 and addresses several known issues, one of which is the PDF bug we reported here. Adobe recommends that all Adobe Reader 8 users apply this update.
    • Close a potential security vulnerability on Windows XP computers that have Internet Explorer 7 installed (CVE-2007-5020); see the Adobe Security Bulletin (APSB07-18) concerning this issue
    • Address several PDF forms-related issues
    • Provide additional stability
    DOWNLOAD

Source: Adobe

malware, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Adobe (Pdf) Reader

PDF file for Adobe Reader

I recently brought Lumia 520. I have download app Adobe Reader. I am also able to reader PDF downloaded from my Mai.

my problem is that now i want to add more file directly from my PC. I had copied some PDF in Documents.

Now that file are not appear in PDF list.

Also by browsing my phone I also not able to see file, which I have downloaded from my mails.

So please give hint where PDF from my mail is saved? How to add more PDF in Adobe reader.

NiravNimavat, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Adobe (Pdf) Reader

1. Adobe (Pdf) Reader - Similar Threads - Adobe Pdf Reader

2. Windows will not let me install the Adobe PDF reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not let me install the Adobe PDF reader: I have a spanking brand new Windows 11 laptop. I need to install the Adobe Acrobat reader in order to print a Post Office shipping label. So I went to Adobe and downloaded the app. But every time I try to open the file, I get an error message that says The app you’re trying...
  3. Cant print to PDF with adobe reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant print to PDF with adobe reader: Hi, When i am at work i try to print to PDF...but it wont do it, and just shows a box saying that my license doesnt allow me to do this. Do you know how to get round this?
  4. where is my adobe pdf free reader at?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is my adobe pdf free reader at?: i cant open pdf's It seems my Win 11 cant find it on my desktop. What now? Thank you in advance................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-adobe-pdf-free-reader-at/baa942e0-fe55-494a-a77c-f73cc07520e1
  5. where is my adobe pdf free reader at?

where is my adobe pdf free reader at?: i cant open pdf's It seems my Win 11 cant find it on my desktop. What now? Thank you in advance................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-adobe-pdf-free-reader-at/baa942e0-fe55-494a-a77c-f73cc07520e1
  6. Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader

Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader: Can someone give me some insight into this issue? I installed Kaspersky Internet Security software on my computer. When I click on the Adobe Acrobat Reader icon on my desktop, I get a window that says, "Windows cannot find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader...
  7. Adobe (Pdf) Reader

Adobe (Pdf) Reader: Hello, I think the following is not a windows 10 problem, but I will ask for help anyway.When I receive by mail any pdf document and open it just to read it, on closing the file I am asked if I want to save the changes..., but I did nothing to change anything.Searched the...
  8. Adobe (Pdf) Reader

in Windows 10 Support
    Adobe (Pdf) Reader: Hello, On my pc is installed Adobe pdf reader, it is updated and keeps updating automaticly. Recently when I double click on a pdf document (any), it opens ok, but when I close it by clicking on the X at the upper right corner, it always asks if I want to save the changes I...
  9. Adobe PDF Reader Doesn't Open

Adobe PDF Reader Doesn't Open: I recently installed the adobe PDF reader. When I open the program it says the file is corrupted and will find a solution, will close. I have uninstalled and reinstalled didn't solve the program. The reader is set as the default. How do I solve problem? Thanks in advance. 56036
  10. Adobe pdf reader or browsers replaced it ?

Adobe pdf reader or browsers replaced it ?: I'm new to Win 10. I did a search in here and noticed that some browsers, and software other than Adobe Reader are now used instead. I am looking for a pdf reader/viewer that can handle over 50 pages, lots of colors as in game maps, differing fonts. The one I saw on cnet,...