Windows 10: Adobe Photoshop CS5

Discus and support Adobe Photoshop CS5 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I use Photoshop CS5 and have had no problems previously. It was loaded on a laptop running Win10 however this failed and I purchased a new one. On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Baz286, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Baz286 Win User

Adobe Photoshop CS5

I use Photoshop CS5 and have had no problems previously. It was loaded on a laptop running Win10 however this failed and I purchased a new one.

On trying to load CS5 the autoplay / autorun fails to start. Apparently this is due to a "Digital Signature" and "Windows Signed Drivers", whatever they may be.

Is there any way I can load the programme onto my laptop? I like CS5, am used to it and really do not want to purchase a different programme. I certainly do not want to pay a monthly fee for Adobe's Creative Cloud. I don't use CS5 often enough to warrant paying the fee.

Thank you for any assistance that may be forthcoming.

:)

Baz286, Dec 26, 2019
  2. stony41 Win User

Photoshop CS5 doesn't name my scanners

I have four scanner options, two standalones and two multifunctions, on my Win 10 network. I have just installed Adobe Creative Suite 5 and have found that my scanners aren't listed automatically in Photoshop CS5, as seemed to happen in earlier versions. All I get under Import is a WIA option that points to the sole scanner attached my main PC, ignoring the other options elsewhere in the network

Anyone know how to get all the network scanner names back into Photoshop?

stony41, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Adobe cs5 taskbar way too small.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, let me know if the issue occurs only when using Adobe CS5?

As the issue is with Adobe CS5 taskbar, I suggest you to contact Adobe Support for further assistance on this issue.

Adobe Help Center

Hope this information helps.

Geethu B, Dec 26, 2019
  4. HairyFool Win User

Adobe Photoshop CS5

Is window 10 operating compatible with Photoshop CS5 EXtended?

You should actually ask they question the other way round, i.e. if Photoshop CS5 is compatible with Windows 10.

Officially it is untested and not likely to be. CS5 is relatively old and predates the subscription model Adobe now use so they will have no interest in keeping it going. Adobe CS has always been a bit sensitive to permissions issues and there were significant
    changes. Some report it still working after a Windows upgrade with it already installed, how it would behave if at all on a clean install could well be different.

HairyFool, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

1. Adobe Photoshop CS5 - Similar Threads - Adobe Photoshop CS5

2. Adobe Photoshop Elements 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 10: I am running Windows 10 and Elements has pretty much quit working. For example: I want to magnify a section of an image to use the clone stamp tool. Elements doesn't even respond. Do I need to procure a new version of Photoshop? Bob Kukla...
  3. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop: Why are Adobe Photoshop or Creative Cloud apps not in the Microsoft store? In order to download photoshop I would have to switch out of S mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-photoshop/91e72686-c622-4007-95de-b6f0a6136063
  4. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Sometime ago, I purchased and downloaded Adobe Photoshop Elements 15. It has now disappeared from my desktop computer. Does anyone know how or where I can retrieve it?...
  5. adobe photoshop elements 2019

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    adobe photoshop elements 2019: I am having trouble with my serial number for my product. I purchased it from Microsoft and I'm having trouble with some of the features. Adobe won't help me until I get the serial number....
  6. Adobe Photoshop CS3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Photoshop CS3: Windows 7 support is coming to an end, so I bought a Dell with Windows 10 and downloaded my Adobe photoshop CS3 installation disc and it downloaded but it will not open. The message is "Adobe photoshop CS3 is not responding". Thanks, Mike...
  7. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Hi, in april 2017 I got the program from you. Ordernr 8782183256. Now I have a new computer. How do I get the program to install? Peter Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...
  8. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Hi, in april 2017 I got the program from you. Ordernr 8782183256. Now I have a new computer. How do I get the program to install? Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/adobe-photoshop-elements-15/44684a55-bfd1-446c-be3f-4cf01bb27199
  9. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop: I'm having problems. Anything i do on PS, i get this: I thought edits were suppose to be "instant" instead of taking forever to do? I have an 8-core processor and 16GB of RAM. I should not be having this problem. [img] 114670
  10. Photoshop CS5 doesn't name my scanners

Photoshop CS5 doesn't name my scanners: I have four scanner options, two standalones and two multifunctions, on my Win 10 network. I have just installed Adobe Creative Suite 5 and have found that my scanners aren't listed automatically in Photoshop CS5, as seemed to happen in earlier versions. All I get under...