Windows 10: Adobe programs don't have an icon in windows search

Discus and support Adobe programs don't have an icon in windows search in Cortana to solve the problem; I mainly open photoshop or most adobe products through the windows search bar. But now when I try to look up photoshop on windows search, it has no... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Nelson Alex, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Adobe programs don't have an icon in windows search

I mainly open photoshop or most adobe products through the windows search bar. But now when I try to look up photoshop on windows search, it has no icon. It's not just photoshop, but most adobe apps.

I've been confused by this multiple times thinking it wasn't photoshop even though it was, and that delayed my work many times. How can I fix this? I've tried uninstalling photoshop and reinstalling it multiple times, but that didn't work. I don't know if it's a windows problem or an adobe problem, but I thought I might ask here anyway. Adobe programs don't have an icon in windows search 1b3f6137-513e-403a-af0f-d5f0e5cba598?upload=true.png

:)

Nelson Alex, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Adobe programs don't have an icon in windows search

Windows 10 and Adobe Reader

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the Adobe Reader and check if that helps:

Follow the steps to un-install the Adobe Reader.

• Type control panel
      in the search box.

• Click on programs and features or uninstall a program (depends on what view you are in)

• Right click on Adobe Reader.

• Click on uninstall.

• Go through uninstall Wizard to Uninstall Abode Reader.

Refer to the link given below to Install Adobe Reader.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to contact Adobe support for further assistance.

http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Adobe programs don't have an icon in windows search

1. Adobe programs don't have an icon in windows search - Similar Threads - Adobe programs don't

2. Windows 11 Start menu icons don't appear on search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Start menu icons don't appear on search: When I use the search feature on the windows 11 start menu, for certain preinstalled windows store apps the icons will not appear on the right hand side, despite showing everywhere else. This does not apply to all windows store apps or even uninstalled ones. The programs I...
  3. Windows 11 Start menu icons don't appear on search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Start menu icons don't appear on search: When I use the search feature on the windows 11 start menu, for certain preinstalled windows store apps the icons will not appear on the right hand side, despite showing everywhere else. This does not apply to all windows store apps or even uninstalled ones. The programs I...
  4. I have internet but my programs don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have internet but my programs don't: Good morningI've been out without touching my computer for some months, and when i came back almost nothing was working anymore.Steam was installed, so i tried to login, steam updated and it worked.Battle.net wasn't installed. Tried downloading the .exe, and it worked.When i...
  5. Don't click the search icons on da lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't click the search icons on da lock screen: On my lock screen, if I click one of the two or three search icons that appear, my computer froze, so I have to restart it via the physical power button. Is it just me, or is this a Windows 11 bug?...
  6. Program Icons not right in search

in Cortana
    Program Icons not right in search: I observed that icons of recently installed applications are not appearing when I search in start but are fine on the Start homepage screenshots to refer . Its not happening with Windows apps ,those are fine. Tried all the stuff related to topic like changing icon scale,...
  7. No icons showing up when searching for programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No icons showing up when searching for programs: Hello! I'm Andreas and I've encountered a weird problem when searching for my applications after a normal restart of the system. For example, when I search for Steam, this is what I see: [ATTACH] I'm on Windows 10 Home 1909 version 18363.836. Thanks in advance!...
  8. Programs in second hard drive have no icon in windows search

in Cortana
    Programs in second hard drive have no icon in windows search: Long story short, I accidentally installed a virus on my computer, ran through Malwarebytes and windows defender multiple times and got rid of it. But now I have a problem. Any program that I have installed on my second hard drive won't have an icon when I search for it...
  9. Programs in second hard drive have no icon in windows search.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs in second hard drive have no icon in windows search.: Long story short, I accidentally installed a virus on my computer, ran through Malwarebytes and windows defender multiple times and got rid of it. But now I have a problem. Any program that I have installed on my second hard drive won't have an icon when I search for it...
  10. Adobe Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Icon: The icon now showing on all my PDF's is now a white rectangle outlined in red with the Adobe symbol in red in the middle and the letters PDF below. I have tried changing the icon via the shortcut under Adobe properties. The icon to select looks like what I want...box...