Windows 10: Adobe Reader free

Discus and support Adobe Reader free in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to print a PDF file. I can print other PDF's, test pages etc, however I have one file that I can open but not print. Is this because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnChapman9x, May 22, 2020.

1. Adobe Reader free

I am trying to print a PDF file. I can print other PDF's, test pages etc, however I have one file that I can open but not print. Is this because something in the file blocks printing, which seems to be the case, as data goes to printer, "spools", then just as dialogue box says "printing" the print queue empties and the activity is stopped. Any ideas? I know that Windows 10 I have 64 bit can normally handle PDF's so I wonder if I need Adobe Reader for this file.

:)

JohnChapman9x, May 22, 2020

2. Adobe Reader not opening

Hi Albert,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Adobe Reader DC
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Adobe Reader DC:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for Adobe Reader DC
      and right click on it and click on uninstall.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Adobe Reader

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the Adobe Reader and check if that helps:

Follow the steps to un-install the Adobe Reader.

• Type control panel
      in the search box.

• Click on programs and features or uninstall a program (depends on what view you are in)

• Right click on Adobe Reader.

• Click on uninstall.

• Go through uninstall Wizard to Uninstall Abode Reader.

Refer to the link given below to Install Adobe Reader.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to contact Adobe support for further assistance.

Adobe Support Community

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 22, 2020
  4. Adobe Reader free

Adobe Reader not opening

I re-installed Adobe Reader DC. It worked for a few hours and then stopped working.

Windows diagnostics said the program is incompatible.

What should I try next?

AlbertHochhauser, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Adobe Reader free

1. Adobe Reader free - Similar Threads - Adobe Reader free

2. How do I download adobe reader free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download adobe reader free: I had adobe rreader free and it has gone from my screen, how do I reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-adobe-reader-free/6ae716f6-f9fb-4da0-b73b-e12cc249ab73
  3. How do I download adobe reader free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download adobe reader free: I had adobe rreader free and it has gone from my screen, how do I reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-adobe-reader-free/6ae716f6-f9fb-4da0-b73b-e12cc249ab73
  4. where is my adobe pdf free reader at?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is my adobe pdf free reader at?: i cant open pdf's It seems my Win 11 cant find it on my desktop. What now? Thank you in advance................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-adobe-pdf-free-reader-at/baa942e0-fe55-494a-a77c-f73cc07520e1
  5. where is my adobe pdf free reader at?

where is my adobe pdf free reader at?: i cant open pdf's It seems my Win 11 cant find it on my desktop. What now? Thank you in advance................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-adobe-pdf-free-reader-at/baa942e0-fe55-494a-a77c-f73cc07520e1
  6. Adobe Reader

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Reader: Came to work, open files, icon for adobe reader is changed, when I try to open a file it defaults to Microsoft Edge where I cannot enter any information on the changed adobe reader....
  7. Adobe Acrobat reader

Adobe Acrobat reader: I have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on my Windows 10 system but trying to get it as the default pdf document reader dosen't seem to work, any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader/ba3f4dae-8961-4a32-9cd3-ca767f8e07a4
  8. Adobe Reader

Adobe Reader: It has been a while since I set up a new computer and in the past I could download Adobe Acrobat Reader just fine. However now I can't seem to find a plain vanilla version of it anywhere. They all seem to want me to install McAfee along with it or some version related to the...
  9. Adobe Reader

Adobe Reader: For few days now my Adobe Reader DC get closed after few seconds after activation,can't read anything.Started after MS update few days ago.Have tried to repair it but get closed too.Have latest version insatalled.Put exclusion in MalverBytes. 123564
  10. Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC

Adobe Reader 11 or Adobe DC: I am having Adobe Reader. Should I go for Adobe DC. 43121