Windows 10: Adobe Reader : opens then closes immediately

Discus and support Adobe Reader : opens then closes immediately in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello community. Have problem on Adobe reader 11. When user opens any PDF files it closes itself automatically. I removed it by its cleaner. i did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ulysses, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Ulysses Win User

Adobe Reader : opens then closes immediately

Ulysses, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Ulysses Win User

Hello community.

Have problem on Adobe reader 11. When user opens any PDF files it closes itself automatically.

I removed it by its cleaner. i did all solutions found on Google & Youtube.

OS is Windows 10 x64 LTSC.

Any ideas how to solve it without reinstalling a windows?

p.s. not helped that solution: Solved: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC closes immediately after open... - Adobe Support Community - 9335038

Ulysses, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Ulysses Win User

Thanks guys for helping.

I will all above mentioned and if they will not solves willn install Foxit then.

- - - Updated - - -

have you offline installer of it?

Ulysses, Jun 4, 2020
  4. sygnus21 Win User

If you're using Adobe Acrobat Reader, that's the old version. The "new" version is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (still free). "Acrobat Reader" is no longer supported by Adobe. Update to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

See my post here - Adobe Reader XI file closes 10-20 seconds after opening

I'm not going to get into a back and forth but the noise about Adobe Reader is simply that... noise. I've been using both Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) and Adobe Acrobat (paid) for years (years meaning back to my XP days) without issue. My current paid version is Adobe Acrobat 2017. My backup PC is running Reader DC.

PeaceAdobe Reader : opens then closes immediately :)

sygnus21, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Adobe Reader : opens then closes immediately - Similar Threads - Adobe Reader opens

2. why adobe reader close it unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why adobe reader close it unexpectedly.: i checked on event viewer, it show as picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-adobe-reader-close-it-unexpectedly/1cc43621-b7be-4ecd-b248-481b2bd798b1
  3. why adobe reader close it unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why adobe reader close it unexpectedly.: i checked on event viewer, it show as picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-adobe-reader-close-it-unexpectedly/1cc43621-b7be-4ecd-b248-481b2bd798b1
  4. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  5. Chrome opens but immediately closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome opens but immediately closes: chrome opens but it immediately closes sometimes it will stay open for 5 mins or all day without closing but it will happen constantly the next day until I reset my computersometimes that doesn't even work or clear all my cache which again sometimes doesn't work it's just...
  6. Chrome opens but immediately closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome opens but immediately closes: chrome opens but it immediately closes sometimes it will stay open for 5 mins or all day without closing but it will happen constantly the next day until I reset my computersometimes that doesn't even work or clear all my cache which again sometimes doesn't work it's just...
  7. Chrome and Adobe Reader open and immediately close

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Adobe Reader open and immediately close: Really strange problem. Owner has Windows 10 Home. His first complaint was that in trying to open a pdf, it would open and immediately close. Took over the PC and he was right. Went to open Chrome and same thing happened. Everything else, all programs normal. First, ran...
  8. Outlook opens and then immediately closes

Outlook opens and then immediately closes: A computer friend has helped me some. We've disabled a McAfee Addon, but still doing the same thing. How do I repair this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-opens-and-then-immediately-closes/ac5e4c73-200d-425d-ad84-6d84b917e198
  9. program opens and closes immediately

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program opens and closes immediately: Before the latest update to Win10, my program Jigsaw Mania was working fine. Now it opens but closes within a few seconds and is unusable now. Is there a way to fix this? I reinstalled the Jigsaw Mania program but had the same result. joe...
  10. Adobe PDF Reader Doesn't Open

Adobe PDF Reader Doesn't Open: I recently installed the adobe PDF reader. When I open the program it says the file is corrupted and will find a solution, will close. I have uninstalled and reinstalled didn't solve the program. The reader is set as the default. How do I solve problem? Thanks in advance. 56036