Windows 10: Adobe releases 69 security updates for Flash Player, Acrobat and Reade

Discus and support Adobe releases 69 security updates for Flash Player, Acrobat and Reade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Adobe releases 69 security updates for Flash Player, Acrobat and Reader Adobe releases 69 security updates for Flash Player, Acrobat and Reader - IT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Adobe releases 69 security updates for Flash Player, Acrobat and Reade

hTconeM9user, Oct 18, 2015

2. Windows 10 Update Faults

Thank you for the information. Even though you don't have Adobe Flash Player installed and the security update is for Adobe Flash Player it is still okay to have it updated, it's just that Microsoft is releasing these updates for all Windows/Microsoft users
    regardless if you don't have the said program installed. And many applications/programs today requires Adobe Flash Player that's why Microsoft is continually releasing security updates.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Oct 18, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    How do I download Adobe Flashplayer to my HTC Trophy windows 7 phone?

It is unfair to place the burden of Flash for WP7 entirely on Microsoft. Yes, they have say in what goes in the platform, but Flash is not their technology. Adobe must make Flash Player. Adobe, a company known for buggy programs, long update times and
    the fact that Microsoft had to give Adobe assistance in making some of it's programs (Reader/Acrobat) actually somewhat secure. So it's no surprise that there's no word on Flash for WP7.

Entegy, Oct 18, 2015
Thema:

Adobe releases 69 security updates for Flash Player, Acrobat and Reade

1. Adobe releases 69 security updates for Flash Player, Acrobat and Reade - Similar Threads - Adobe releases security

2. Adobe Flash player updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Flash player updates: If there is no future support for Flash Player, why do I need to download updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/1f17e359-1e94-4294-abf9-fc9dc23457d9
  3. Adobe flash player updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe flash player updates: Why do I need updates if not supported after 12/31/20? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player-updates/b1d39773-6b5d-41e0-b069-9bfa700b0987
  4. Adobe Flash Player Update

Adobe Flash Player Update: Doesn't Windows do Adobe Flash Player updates anymore? I used to get the standard update every month along with the Cumulative update but that hasn't happened since September. [ATTACH]...
  5. Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  6. Google’s Chrome 69 update to kill Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 News
    Google’s Chrome 69 update to kill Adobe Flash Player: Earlier in the week we reported that Google will soon be releasing its next major update Chrome 69 with new Material Design and more. The Chrome 69 update will also be killing or discontinuing the Adobe Flash Player for its users. After the new version the Chrome browser...
  7. KB4343902 Update for New Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.154 released

in Windows 10 News
    KB4343902 Update for New Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.154 released: Security updates available for Flash Player | APSB18-25 Bulletin ID Date Published Priority APSB18-25 August 14, 2018 2 Summary Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player for Windows, macOS, Linux and Chrome OS. These updates address critical...
  8. New Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.154 released

in Windows 10 News
    New Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.154 released: Security updates available for Flash Player | APSB18-25 Bulletin ID Date Published Priority APSB18-25 August 14, 2018 2 Summary Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player for Windows, macOS, Linux and Chrome OS. These updates address critical...
  9. Adobe Flash Player updates

Adobe Flash Player updates: I have several "Adobe Flash Player" updates that require a restart. After a restart they still do not install. This does not work. None will install. What can I do. Using Windows 10....
  10. Adobe Flash Player update

in Browsers and Email
    Adobe Flash Player update: Version 18.0.0.232 http://www.cso.com.au/article/581746/patch-tuesday-adobe-fixes-34-flash-bugs-microsoft-fixes-edge-browser/ Adobe - Flash Player 15503