Windows 10: Adobe says Flash is Disabled while I have it Enabled in Edge settings

Discus and support Adobe says Flash is Disabled while I have it Enabled in Edge settings in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am still using the Standard (Non-Chromium) version of Edge. How come when I tested Adobe Flash, it says that Flash is disabled and under my Edge... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by win10freak, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Adobe says Flash is Disabled while I have it Enabled in Edge settings

I am still using the Standard (Non-Chromium) version of Edge.
    How come when I tested Adobe Flash, it says that Flash is disabled and under my Edge settings, it is not disabled according to my attached image?
    I am confused...

:)

win10freak, Jul 13, 2019
  2. Nitescape Win User

Adobe flash Player enable in Microsoft edge

Philip56SC,

Have you gone to the settings in Edge and turned on to use FLASH?

If not, then try that.

Here are the steps. After you have done this, close and re-open Edge.

I really hope Microsoft changes it to an easier way to use Flash in Edge for the future as some pages are simply hard to get Flash to work on them.

Enable Flash Player :

• Click the three dots in the upper right of Edge.

It looks like this "...".

This allows access to the Edge menu.
    • Select the Settings menu item which is usually at the bottom of the list.
    • Scroll down this menu until you see the 'Advanced Settings section' and click the View advanced settings button.
    • Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.

For me, this is already enabled yet Flash doesn't play on some web sites.

I tried the lock

Nitescape, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Adobe flash Player enable in Microsoft edge

This does not work for me. It is still telling me I flash is disabled and it will not allow me to play games thru facebook on GSN. it is very frustrating. Is there another workaround?

PattiSharpless, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Adobe says Flash is Disabled while I have it Enabled in Edge settings

Adobe flash Player enable in Microsoft edge

Oh, yes--I've done all this previously.

Still doesn't work. But thanks for trying.

I think my next step is to check with the website owner; perhaps I'm not the only one with this problem.

Thank you!

Philip56SC, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Adobe says Flash is Disabled while I have it Enabled in Edge settings

1. Adobe says Flash is Disabled while I have it Enabled in Edge settings - Similar Threads - Adobe says Flash

2. Enable adobe flash player for free

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enable adobe flash player for free: How can I enable adobe flash player in my laptop window 10? I literally did everything I can and Its been a month since I tried searching for it. I somehow installed it but I'm not sure, I don't understand why it won't work and it says that I should wait for another new...
  3. Enabling Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling Adobe Flash: I am using a recently updated version of windows 10. I go to advanced settings to enable adobe flash but it indicates that it is already enabled but it isn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enabling-adobe-flash/b42168c7-5082-4294-a2c7-065c6608c377
  4. Enable Adobe flash player

Enable Adobe flash player: Enable Adobe flash player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-adobe-flash-player/7c85bcea-fbb4-49f0-8975-ddea9fca118c
  5. turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge?: Why did I have to go to Adobe to find a simple solution for turning on Adobe Flash Player on Edge? Would I be better off with Chrome to use Flash Player?...
  6. Adobe Flash P_layer in Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Flash P_layer in Edge: Flash Player will not work for playing video cards. Message says player version 9 is not installed. It is supposed to be included in Edge, or so I was told when I went to install it. Adobe says it is a Microsoft problem. Please advise...
  7. Enabling Adobe flash again permanently

Enabling Adobe flash again permanently: I have been playing games through Facebook here since I purchased this HP pavillion laptop. I have windows 10 and use Chrome as my browser. In the last few weeks for some reason I am asked to confirm and allow the adobe flash before I can play each game. This had never...
  8. Edge + Flash enabled = This page is having a problem loading

in Browsers and Email
    Edge + Flash enabled = This page is having a problem loading: Hello everybody, I am experiencing a weird issue in Edge with Flash enabled. If I try to load any page that has Flash content, Edge tries to reload the page twice and afterwards it gives me the following error message: This page is having a problem loading We...
  9. Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem: Is it just for me or is it Microsoft it self I cannot download flash player for edge because its already automatically integrated with edge I have it turned on in advanced settings but its just doesn't work I cannot load anything where flash player is used for. 18538
  10. Enable or Disable Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Adobe Flash Player in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser added in Windows 10, and will be available across the Windows 10 device family....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What games sites do not use adobe flash

2. microsoft edge disables flash even though it says its enabled